jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have total faith in Martinez ability to make her and her atty look like liars! Even if its annoying to watch them! I hope nurmi isn't gonna be there for days! Ay mama. She's so full of caca

I have cuts all over my hands and fingers and couldn't tell you where any of them came from. Don't keep a finger cut diary. Maybe JA does.

Scratches, I have no idea. I've never reviewed a deep cut that I don't remember. Thankfully in my entire life, I've never had as many as Jodi has claimed in such a short time span.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read somewhere that in some limited cases the State can recross. I wonder if this finger business might be allowed.

This testimony is literally making me sick.....the combination of Nurmi and JA is sickening

We know that there was blood on her left hand mixed with TA's, so how did that get there if she wasn't bleeding? She just told us that there were no other visible injuries apart from her ankles. ???

she is so still stuck on TA..he was tender and it was endearing after he broke my finger....ugh when my abusive (ex)bf hurt me, even when he tried to "right what wrong he did" at that moment I didn't look at him as endearing or tender..i was scared to do anything but let him take care of me and I was too scared to leave afraid of what he would do if I left.

Screen cap of Jodi demonstrating putting her arm around Attorney Wilmott in court.

greenwitch_zps47f6b17e.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I honestly think I may have to stop watching this trial until they get the evil one off the stand - she makes me crazy!

WOW- TV is WAY behind live feed. Makes it hard to toggle back and forth.

Why are you still watching the TV? Why not a live stream without commercials and talking heads to interrupt. You do know that you can open two windows on your computer at watch live stream AND type on this thread at the same time. I just don't get it, why watch the TV???:seeya:

And then he bent me over the table while he kissed my boo boo to make it better. :banghead:

I don't get why she is allowed to say he broke her finger when there were no x-rays proving that it was ever broken. That is a tendon injury, not a bone one, IMO. I'm not a doc but I've spent countless hours in the hand surgeon's office the past two months... I read all the pamphlets! LOL

She's had four years to get an x-ray and the defence doesn't produce one?

This is ridiculous. It's almost time for lunch already.

I hope Nurmi is this gentle with the 10 year olds he tries to impeach for his pedophile clients? Somehow I doubt it.

She didn't seek medical help at the time she says Travis supposely broke her finger. No amount of talking about this is going to make me believe it happened.

Haha Numri muttering "what the hell" under his breath when he couldn't figure out the projector was so very professional.

I actually think her ditching the combative, snarky, arrogant demeanor she had with Juan and going back to calm, sweet, talkative little Jodi will hurt her with the jury.

This will drive home to them how she changes and morphs when angry. Two completely different people on two different days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth