jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like having everything together for your case, especially since you had a long weekend. jeesh

LOL - Travis breaks her fingers, but he was very endearing, and loving, because he got ice and crushed it, and made a splint for her (oh, he made 2 now).

He was very gentle with it.

Yup, I've entered the twilight zone!

Mel

:rolleyes: After she cried, he made her another splint.

Does JM get a chance to have another shot at MS Arias?

Let's not forget two critical facts here:

1. There is ZERO corroboration that Travis ever was physically violent to Jodi. Ever.

2. The ONLY place this comes from is a known pathological liar who appears extremely comfortable lying to authority figures in all kinds of scenarios who is now on trial for her life.

This will not be lost on this jury.

I need for JM to ask all of these questions if he gets another shot at her.
nfdjdjcs I hope Nurmi doesn't take longer than a day or two.

The PA doesn't get a recross in AZ.

LOL - Travis breaks her fingers, but he was very endearing, and loving, because he got ice and crushed it, and made a splint for her (oh, he made 2 now).

He was very gentle with it.

Yup, I've entered the twilight zone!

Mel
Right there with you. She missed him telling her how his breaking her finger was HER fault and the honeymoon phasing, begging her not to leave him and all that...

But at least she got in there that abusers often prevent their victims from receiving adequate medical care. It'll matter more when the 'expert' says it, I'm sure. ;)

Looks like the kind of guy who would not fit between the sink and wall to sit on the pot. Probably crushes them.

I am waiting for Nurmi to say "if the split does not fit you must acquit" in closing

Is nurmi lost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least Nurmi is talking about hand injuries and not anal/oral sex...yet anyway.

I believe OJ used the same BS story for the injuries on his hand - claimed he dropped a glass and cut himself on it.

However OJ was not a bartender, having been one myself, cuts do go with the territory.

OMG, did Nurmi leave to get himself a happy meal???? Good grief, you've had all weekend to get your crap together - c'mon!!!!!

So did anybody other than Jodi see this popsicle stick splint other than it existing in Jodi's mind?
No photos?
No, I'm sure she took it off while in the presence of others, after all she had to protect TA's image.

Is this the best Nurmi can come up with??

Apparently. It's okay to decapitate someone if they gave you a boo boo half a year ago. Actually this show has to do with him setting the stage for the DV expert IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo