jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how to cut your finger dropping a glass? Doesn't that imply it's leaving your hand?

And she claims she cut her finger on broken glass at work in... May? Then again at TAs the day of the murder. What a coinkydink!! Idk about yall but whenever I have hurt myself on something like glass when picking it up, I don't hurt myself on something like that again for a long long time because I remember what went wrong and I become much more diligent as to avoid cutting myself again..

I bet all the mounds of evidence and junk make JA feel special... Like people care about her
MOO!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

So Jodi, how did the left finger "broken" in January bleed on the bathroom wall in June?

maybe they're stalling to give MM enough time to forge some j.a. journal entries...

Good lord that finger needs to be declared a separate witness. A hostile one at that.

digging and searching not prepared this morning dt. jm is always prepared. lol

Well this is awkward...good thing they prepared ahead of time..

JM looks so unimpressed.

I really think he is just trying to muddy everything up to try to confuse the jury. :dunno:

I hope the jury feels the same as most of us and is getting pissed off and annoyed MOO

Is this REALLY happening right now?

Is this some kind of stragedy? LMAO!

she dropped 3 things on June 4th.. the glass, the camera and Travis.

Can't the judge reprimand them for taking so much of the court's time???

Nurmi's lack of organization is so unprofessional and a detremint to his client.

I'm bored to tears and can surf the internet. All the jury can do is sit there. and sit. and sit.

Maybe she took the crime scene photos for "trophies?"

I wish Nurmi would quit bumbling around and get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ