jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not unusual in cases of domestic violence. Not saying I believe her given everything else but, just pointing it out in referemce to others actually in such situations.

DV victims many times do seek medical treatment for injuries. They just lie about how they got the injuries.

Remember as she's looking over to the jury, not one of them is looking back at her and making eye contact. She is talking in to space.

I thought she felt like a prostitute and piece of used toilet paper

I just dont get why she didnt just say when she came out of the fog, she had a cut on the same finger that was previously broken. It wouldve been a much easier lie for her, and wouldnt have contradicted all the evidence and other witnesses.

Glad she didnt though - score another for stupidity

he was such an amazing person because he left you a cinabon - right? Oh dear Lord - he made me feeeellll.

We don't care Nurmi. She killed him, she admitted it -- move on.

:banghead: Where did this guy get his Law Degree????:floorlaugh:

I'm watching the Andy Griffith Show on youtube and reading on here. Couldn't listen to Jodi anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZlawyer
There would be re-cross only if the judge allows Nurmi to bring in something new on redirect. Or if Jodi slips in something new in one of her rambling answers.

Would the new pictures of her right hand be something "new"

OMG back to how she feels. This would be more realistic if Nurmi had her lay down on a couch while telling us how she feels

Perhaps her potential was to be an excellent stabber? She realized it.

Yeah he saw her potential to be a psychopathic murderer...

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member