jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I just cant anymore with Eeyore doing cross.... Get to the freaking point already FFS

MAA!! I can't watch this all day. Going to look for a good movie. jmo

Cinnabon synergy.

Inspiration.
Affirmations.

And then she killed him.

I would imagine the CSI went through everything at the house. Did they go through the garbage? Was the garbage put out by the roomate? Did they find any broken glass?

She took it with her when she left and threw it away with the gun and rope.

How incompetent is Nurmi this morning? He doesn't know where his files are that is using on redirect?????

OMG, look at Jodi's face - she looks like she's going to go into one of her fake crying poses.

Yeah,, Nurmi really is not flowing this morning

How did it make you feel when he told you he wouldn't be providing you with that feeling any more?

So how long does it take a broken finger to heal ? The splint has to stay on the finger, right ? Friggin liar ....

Hypothetically, let's say it really happened, she'd have to have that splint on for a few days. Did anyone see her with this splint on?
No. I thought so.

Juror question...
Jody, can u show us your finger without holding the other fingers together and looking at it for reassurance?

BFA here who thinks your art is pure carp Jodi. Have you seen her self portraits?? LOL!!

I'm watching the Andy Griffith Show on youtube and reading on here. Couldn't listen to Jodi anymore.

I am sure this trial makes all of us want to go live in Mayberry. I know I do.

I only hope the jury is a fed up as we are - they must be tearing their hair out having to listen to this.

Now Jodi is saying Travis "got her to move to Arizona" . . . . BS!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh ... Don't know how much more BS I can take .... Time to get the Baileys out ... Plain coffee isn't enough this am ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill