jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really sounds like Travis was a very sweet person.
Those little things I believe she is being truthful about, because that is basically what all his friends said about him. He was sweet and charismatic... Everyone loved him.

I think that having Jodi say all of the nice things about Travis will come back to bite her in the :butthead:

Who is the dude behind Wilmotte? CAPT Speedy on the USS DEATH ROW?!

good morning all

over the weekend i was thinking about the jury questions for ja. i am hopeful that the judge will limit ja's response in her answers. if the judge allows her to go on with her self serving answers and details i will be disappointed with the judge. can jm object to ja's long winded answers?

I cannot possibly imagine ANY questions a jury could pose to JA that would be for them HELPFUL.
Any open question like "why?" when? with whom" where?

will be met with more self serving lies.

In fact I dread learning about the questions because it will probably demonstrate the jury's naivete.

If I were a juror there in Mesa, I frankly cannot think of a question for her knowing full well she is a supreme liar and any question she is asked will prompt a largely BS answer.

I would be interested if anybody on this website can think of a useful question for JA - ASSUMING her answer will be self serving and mendacious.

JA: blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah blah

Nurmi: ok

Cleared a space in the closet for her paintings so they wouldn't be exposed to the elements of people eyes Jodi.

"I love all people" Oh Dear Lord give me a break. Is she some kind of Mother Teresa now?

Hold on to your hats, hide the kids and lock up all weapons. Jodi says she loves us all!!!!!

I love all people, so he got that advancement.... Seriously?

She loves all people. Right there is a good reason to keep her contained.

.... she "loves" all people... Uh oh run and hide!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member