jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I love all people....then I stab them 27 times, nearly decapitate them and then shoot them"

She loves ALL people? Wha? Who loves ALL people?

Is that some psychopathy peeking through?

MOO

Mel

I love all people?!?!!?! Wow...how does it make you feeeeeelllllll that all people don't reciprocate?

"I Love All People"...then I stab them 27 times, slit their throat and shoot them in the head. Throw them under then bus after death, torment their family and the list goes on...

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

A few of the jurors, although leaning forward, seem to be gazing at ground and show little interest.

I hope Juan get's to re-cross, because of all the 'feelings' introduced.
And I really hope one of the jury questions is about her 'great love' of Travis.

I need to self medicate my way thru this BS..........brb

I love all people. Ok, that was laugh out loud funny.

My my Jodi is being a real chatty cathey isn't she? Still can't tell the truth..

This is really boring, jmo. I am done with listening to her ramblings.

THIS from a woman who admits to stabbing a man 28 times!!!!

Forget everything else. How can they claim that this man was such an amazing guy most of the time, but yet at the same time claim he was such a loose cannon that he was capable of murdering someone over a dropped camera?
And be helpful when you destroy his BMW.

I guess I am confused about this bloody palm print you are all talking about.

I always thought it was Jodi's palm print in blood - which is very very different than what you are all talking about?

They don't know where her blood came from - what part of her body I mean - just that it was there. I could have come from her right hand or any other place on her body?

She loves all people. Right there is a good reason to keep her contained.

Interesting that all us sleuthers picked up on that straightaway and realized what a dysfunctional statement that was.

:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member