jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion...

Nurmi is purposely cherry-picking Jodi's own testimony to set the stage for the DV 'expert' and Jodi is CHANGING her testimony to be more consistent with an abuse victim. I remember exactly how their relationship began according to her because it was so damned inconsistent with the nature of abuse...and now her testimony changes to be consistent.

I find it rather a salt in the wound technique, after the previous slap in the face technique on direct, to real abuse victims. Gah! I don't think its even possible for me to hate her any more. :furious:

Forget everything else. How can they claim that this man was such an amazing guy most of the time, but yet at the same time claim he was such a loose cannon that he was capable of murdering someone over a dropped camera?

She rented a house? What?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a juror all this picture taking of a little cut proves to me
if Travis had EVER injured her she would have documented them with photographs
to use against him in the future...
Kicking her in the ribs left no bruises?

Also she has stated she is ambidextrous right/left makes no difference ....

Just proves she is clumsy not abused.

Cinnabon synergy again.

photo.jpg

Zzzzzzzz

Uh...What...? We're still listening to how Jodi feels?

*nods off again*

So what you're saying Jodi is he was a fabulous guy but you killed him anyway.

She moved to Mesa AFTER they had already broken up. I would have to see actual proof that he paid for her to move before I would believe her.

Jury Question: If he was such a "great guy" who was your "rock" why did you kill him 3 times over? :waitasec:

Don't forget the screenplay to Chicago.. I just don't remember anything till I was washing the blood off my hands.. OR...

He ran into my knife 29 times!!

I hate her!! Just had to get that out ;)

Hey, at least in Chicago, the defense knew enough to point out they BOTH reached for the gun!
I always think about that 'he ran into my knife' song, too.

She is hateful, it's easy hate- Travis seemed like a nice person, why re-slay him. Hateful.

Oooh, her lousy paintings had to be stored in Travis's closet so she could sell them on ebay after she killed him.

Does Nurmi really think he is going to have a successful private practice after this?

I cannot imagine ANYONE wanting him to defend them!

I don't know how you all sat here listening to this for 9 days. It's been 30 minutes and I am done. Can't listen. Will have to read later I guess.

I don't understand, how does he get to go through her relationship all over again...didn't he do that the first time in excrutiationg detail...I mean there is no point to this!!

We get what she said the first time!

Give it up Jodi... If you have to bring up the stupid finger in relation to abuse. Over and over ..pretty ridiculous.....

All this testimony is doing is showing what a great guy Travis was. Just makes it even more unbelievable that her life was in danger when he was naked and taking a shower...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill