jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness I have a lot of work to do this morning, because I don't know if I can stomach listening to this drivel.

OT but you were great last night on Tricia's show!!

Thanks for the reminder. Obviously she is referring to the OJ defense book on how to get away with stabbing your ex many times and getting away with it.

Don't forget the screenplay to Chicago.. I just don't remember anything till I was washing the blood off my hands.. OR...

He ran into my knife 29 times!!

I hate her!! Just had to get that out ;)

How incompetent is Nurmi this morning? He doesn't know where his files are that is using on redirect?????

OMG, look at Jodi's face - she looks like she's going to go into one of her fake crying poses.

Welp Jodi. No one believes in you now.

Cry over that one.

Well I'd hate so see what you would have done to him had he made you feel like trash, abused you, etc. Wait, isn't that what you said he was like last week?

Some people believed in Jodi for awhile. She names some old ex bfs and art teachers.

Greenwich is pronounced 'Grenitch' NOT GREEN WITCH! That mask of pseudo-intellect keeps slipping.

She is so enjoying this....torturing his family. Such a sadistic, evil human being! She will not allow Travis to RIP until she takes her last breath!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZlawyer
There would be re-cross only if the judge allows Nurmi to bring in something new on redirect. Or if Jodi slips in something new in one of her rambling answers.

Well, so far what I have seen as "new"

The Margarita Glass at the Restaraunt. The band aids and cut fingers and photos.

This new story about her AND Travis filling a water glass together (snort). She previously said she dropped a glass in Travis'sink.

Daily affirmations by Stuart Smalley. Sheesh.

Affirmations, Mr. Nurmi?

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people LIKE me!"

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel
I think the defense team is losing the #Arias jury. Many are scanning the room

LOL, the jury KNOWS when the defendant opens her mouth, she's :liar:.

They're now on Groundhog Day 3. :rolleyes:

just sayin'
fran

Did anyone catch her saying she wanted to keep a "TROPHY" picture of her cuts.

We knew it. She wanted pictures for TROPHY of her killing Travis.

That really jumped out at me too. I just hope the jury sees what every one here see :please:

She said it was a gnarly cut. WTF. :waitasec: Compared to wait she did to Travis it was nothing. She puts her foot in her mouth a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ