jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That really jumped out at me too. I just hope the jury sees what every one here see :please:

She said it was a gnarly cut. WTF. :waitasec: Compared to wait she did to Travis it was nothing. She puts her foot in her mouth a lot.

That'd be a good re-cross for JM..."So, ma'am, you said your finger cut was gnarly, right? So, were Travis' cuts gnarly,too?"

She's acting like this relationship went on for YEARS when it was only MONTHS.

"I didn't think I could have children with someone who could speak to their mother that way"

BUT

I sent Iris flowers to his grandmother after I Killed him because it was a name that Travis liked if he had a girl...hopefully with me

lies...lies...lies

"I didn't want to have children with someone like that" - OMG, Jodi, there wasn't a chance in he## of that happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jodi is so full of it - AAACCCKKKKK!!!!!!!

I missed that...what did she say? She can't marry a person who talks to their mother that way or something like that?

How about you can't marry a person who doesn't want to marry you?!?

Toxic love. Ahhhhh something to speak to the psychologist about on cross.

This is unfreakingbelievable. I derived more enjoyment from watching the Baltimore Ravens destroy my Broncos in the playoffs, which made me cry for 2 weeks, than this bullcrap.

I would give anything to be able to dig around in the juror's heads during this testimony. I bet I would see more than one internal "eye roll".

She didn't to have children with a man like that but does she wonder whether a man would want a mother that has stabbed a man 28 times and slit his throat?????????

Does Nurmi really think he is going to have a successful private practice after this?

I cannot imagine ANYONE wanting him to defend them!

I don't know how you all sat here listening to this for 9 days. It's been 30 minutes and I am done. Can't listen. Will have to read later I guess.

Kirk Nurmi defends sexual deviants and molesters. Look him up..he likes to blame the victim in those crimes also..What a good guy..

And he just happened to have popsicle sticks laying around the house?? I have a well stocked house, 30 years or so, with kids around, and I don't even have popsicle sticks in the house...so I'm expected to believe a 29 year old busy bachelor who is rarely home has them???

Do we just look stupid or what?

Must have been a splint made from saguaro needles ...

An unconditional love so deep she killed him 3 times. Yea... OK.

She makes me so mad.

Looks like Jodi's got a bit of Herpes Simplex...What has SHE been doing?

Oral,anal et al on about 40 different partners. You've seen her close-ups haven't you?? :blushing:

"Phone calls & footlockers?" Please tell me you have something more, Lieutenant."
This is freaking ridiculous! I cannot waste the afternoon listening to this doofus. I feel so bad for these jurors.

It is ALSO safe to assume that you ARE the only person at the memorial service who killed the honoree...

Geez, her memory is SO good today.
Gomer Pile: SURPRISE, SURPRISE
WHEN JUAN'S UP IT'LL BE........ SHAZAM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ