jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how I wish JM could stand up for a re-cross and ask "so am I to understand you love me too? And Det. Flores?" That would be so perfect...

Pill lady must be passing out her vitamins again her amazing memory has returned!

Hey guys, I'm out of here, I just can't listen to this BS any more,
I'll check back later :)

I am watching the trial on MUTE. I too cannot bear to hear JA pathetic lies and Nurmi's idiotic elephantine questions.

I merely note the number of times Nurmi rubs his freshly shaved skull, picks his nose, cleans out his ears, scratches his genitalia, smells the detritus on his fingers, and opens the butt ugly maw of his.

I hope the jury see's through her just like we all do.

In my opinion...

Nurmi is purposely cherry-picking Jodi's own testimony to set the stage for the DV 'expert' and Jodi is CHANGING her testimony to be more consistent with an abuse victim. I remember exactly how their relationship began according to her because it was so damned inconsistent with the nature of abuse...and now her testimony changes to be consistent.

I find it rather a salt in the wound technique, after the previous slap in the face technique on direct, to real abuse victims. Gah! I don't think its even possible for me to hate her any more. :furious:

I thought she wanted her and TA's kids to play with the lady in Utah at PPL events??

Right. Hope JM caught this.

When travis bent over to help pick up the broken glass, didnt it give you flashbacks and make you run get a gun and shoot him?

How many jurors are thinking 'She knows what he looks like on the inside, because she opened his throat"?

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
Jurors looking back and forth b/t #jodiarias and the letter she wrote @ the memorial.

Nurmi should have his hand slapped with a ruler, and be required to sit in the corner with a dunce cap for enabling JA to run her dirty, lying trap.

Oh, and he should be whacked with a wooden spoon.

I can't see how analyzing this Memorial note is doing ANYTHING good for them!

I mean, the woman wrote this note after she KILLED HIM! WTF?

That's not something to bring to the attention, to show how truly psychotic she is? LMAO!!!!!

This is actually laughable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puuu pleeezzz!

Stop the fake tears already. :furious:

You're the one who put him where he is. YOU did it!!

OMG, she adopted a lot of TA's whatever?!

pfffttt
fran

Yea, it's not at all creepy that someone takes pictures of cuts on their fingers for "trophies." Sounds like she has an obsession with blood.

Oh now here come the tears as she saying how wonderful Travis was...

:furious::furious::furious:

And to think there were scores of people who could.not.wait for court to start again today. Now the white flags of boredom are going up. LOL.

that's why i'm not watching. i'm just reading you guys. i just cannot listen to big boy anymore. or her.

I cannot possibly imagine ANY questions a jury could pose to JA that would be for them HELPFUL.
Any open question like "why?" when? with whom" where?

will be met with more self serving lies.

In fact I dread learning about the questions because it will probably demonstrate the jury's naivete.

If I were a juror there in Mesa, I frankly cannot think of a question for her knowing full well she is a supreme liar and any question she is asked will prompt a largely BS answer.

I would be interested if anybody on this website can think of a useful question for JA - ASSUMING her answer will be self serving and mendacious.

My juror question would be: How were you able to kill Travis the way you say you did in the time frame of the photos. Just to see what kind of BS story she would give.
I think the jury is on to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member