jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much time can Numi get for dragging this out?

LOL.. If food were allowed in court.. JM should have a Cinnabon right next to the water jug... Tee Hee Hee..

I hope her DV expert is ready for retirement! Any DV expert that believes JA's crap about TA being the abuser, will never again be asked to testify in A REAL CASE of someone who was abused.

I bet we will need five threads today. It's WS'ers group therapy for the sane!!

Just so ya guys know...abusers don't often admit they need work or help. Very often not until they're held accountable by a court, law enforcement, or someone else in authority over their abusive behaviors.

Their issues, if they admit to even having any, are almost always their victim's fault.

Jodi, you didn't adopt his creeds and beliefs....you morphed yourself into what you thought he wanted and it didn't work!

355 members and 411 guests

Travis was a wonderful man. I'm convinced. Travis did not deserve to be slaughtered by Jodi. I'm convinced. Where is this going?

Where's that pic of Jodi Arias with the viper tongue darting in and out of her mouth?

Notice how she can answer Nurmi's yes or no questions with a simple yes or no. Not the constant "thesaurus" alternative words, or semi-contrasted answers..

How long does re-direct usually last? Is there a limited time?

gmafb!!!! she wrote ALL of that in his memorial book to make herself look like a "normal" mourning/sad person - it's the same thing as that voicemail and the email she sent before she got caught! all part of the charade.

If she winds up with LWP, she should be forced to listen to Nurmi's voice 24 hrs a day in solitude.

Thinking more in terms of ETERNITY.

Calvin Klein's "Eternity?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members