jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Arpaio could raise a lot of money for his prison if he'd auction off who gets to push the plunger on the needle in Jodi's arm.

She was not going to allow another woman to have what she was not good enough to have.

I would not blame the jury or JM one bit if they just put their heads down right now and started snoring....

I wish they would. That would be hilarious and so appropriate. Better than a double bird. :) JMO

if she talks about the ghost again I am going to hit something

What was said? They are so slow that I keep turning around from the computer zoning out of trial to watch Tangled. Sad part is I have head phones on and was still able to zone it out completely and hear Tangled. <Yawn>

Nurmi 'Let's take a step back'.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OMG! This is how she shows unconditional love?

Stabbing 27 times, slitting his throat, shooting him in the head?!

There are no words. The jury must be fed up with this person.

JMHO
fran

"I'd like to take a step back." NOOOOO, Nurmi, please! Anthing but that!

This is so horribly cruel for the family - I don't know how they can listen to her.

I am watching the trial on MUTE. I too cannot bear to hear JA pathetic lies and Nurmi's idiotic elephantine questions.

I merely note the number of times Nurmi rubs his freshly shaved skull, picks his nose, cleans out his ears, scratches his genitalia, smells the detritus on his fingers, and opens the butt ugly maw of his.

Just Googled detritus..... Just threw up in my mouth a little bit!!
He's a sloven, to put it nicely...

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

He should be counting if she meant it with every stab she made...

Taking a step back from Eternity.

It seems like Eternity when Nurmi gets up there.

do we really have to take a step back from eternity? Because at this rate, you'e gonna have Arias on the stand for eternity. She'll probably die of old age on the stand.

OMG that makes sense about eternity because YOU KILLED HIM

i cannot stand her anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members