jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that makes sense given you were married for 48 years and oh? oh wait. You dated a few months, scared the crapper out of him, he said go away please...so you snuck back and killed him.

That's Love alright - eternity? that's creepy...

Jodi: "I felt like we lived a lifetime together in that one year." My lunch is threatening to come back up.

I brought this up a few days ago...

Nurmi reminds me of Mr. Tuttle (Turtle Guy aka Slow Talker) on the tv show Night Court.

here is the quote from the show since I cant find a clip

HARRY STONE
Mister Tuttle, do you have anything to say?

MR. TUTTLE
[long pauses between every word]... Yes.

HARRY STONE
[not presently aware Tuttle is a very slow talker] Well then go ahead.

MR. TUTTLE
...Well... it's... a... long... story.

HARRY STONE
[dreadfully aware, now, that Tuttle is a slow talker] Why am I seeing my life flashing before my eyes?

CHRISTINE SULLIVAN
[feels the judge's pain] Well, he does have a legal right to speak, Your Honor.

HARRY STONE
Okay Mister Tuttle, let 'er rip!

MR. TUTTLE
...Thank... you... I'll... be... brief.

HARRY STONE
Mr. Tuttle, I got one question for you. Do you or do you not want to press charges?

MR. TUTTLE
...No.

HARRY STONE
[yells] Why the hell didn't you just say that to begin with?

MR. TUTTLE
...Well...

HARRY STONE
[fed up] Case dismissed!

I think I just threw up a little bit inside my mouth. Is the jury supplied with puke buckets? Sorry...but...ugh...

If it's still true that she loves him she is a bigger threat than anyone thought.

Nurmi's lack of organization is so unprofessional and a detremint to his client.

I'm bored to tears and can surf the internet. All the jury can do is sit there. and sit. and sit.
My hubby has been watching and closely following the trial. He's in a different room than I am watching it and I just heard him snoring, loudly :floorlaugh:.

Sure Arias, you love him so much that you trashed him on the stand ...

Funny how she can make her self so pathetic with nurmi but just can't with Juan because with Juan it is so much more important to her to try and win with him.

Just more to show how crazy she is, the jury has to see all of these

Here we go.... Eyeroll sex talk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed the beginning of the trial - does the jury know that the bloody handprint was a mixture of her blood and his?

If I were a jury member, this would not be rehabilitating JA for me. It just comes across to me like Nurmi's stabbing in the dark at anything he can find to help cover her. It's rambling and doesn't seem to have a direct line to anything.

Yeah, but to be fair he doesn't have a lot to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill