jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was an hour and half none of us can ever get back!! Ok when they say Kirk Nurmi it always sounds like...Bert and Ernie:floorlaugh:

While the debacle of the Casey Anthony verdict shook my faith in our system of justice, I do have to say that no matter what Nurmi may come up with in his re-direct, I can't imagine a scenario where it is possible to rehabilitate this defendant. The jury has heard her admit she brutally slaughtered this young man; they have seen numerous nationally televised interviews in which "cheerful, engaging" Jodi regales the interviewers with joyous stories of her long passionate love affair with Travis and how his family needs to know the truth about those awful Ninjas who intruded on their photo shoot and randomly killed him but let her go; these jurors have seen the interrogation videos where she lies with nearly every breath; they watched JM dismantle her nearly laughable chronology of the actual killing; and they have heard from several other witnesses disclaiming Jodi Arias' claims that Travis Alexander was abusive. SHE, the known pathological liar, is the sole witness who has said anything about Travis Alexander being a pedophile and violent abuser. There is a whole unique level of EVIL that resides in Jodi Arias, the kind that really just flat out doesn't care about the consequences of her actions and words. She is sitting just a few feet away from the family and friends of a man she dated briefly and then slaughtered, and she is uncaring about how her steady stream of lies is beyond torturous for them. I cannot imagine one single juror witnessing this trial that hasn't already made up their mind about whether or not she planned this murder. To me, the fact that an odd caliber handgun was used to shoot the victim, and it just happened to be the same odd caliber that had been stolen a week earlier from her grandparents' house: coupled with the unbelievable scenario she painted of the actual killing; coupled with her convenient memory lapses during cross, and the re-emergence of her amazingly clear memory during re-direct are enough to seal her fate. I didn't think I could possibly dislike anyone as much as I dislike Casey Anthony. I was wrong. No ending in this is going to be satisfying, you know. She's going to either spend the rest of her life in prison or she's going to spend ten years in prison and then get a needle in her arm and go to sleep. Either way, it won't be enough. This kind of evil cannot be punished sufficiently.

Great post.

HLN isn't covering this at the moment, but InSession always does!

What happened to them today? Anyone?

You are going to want to sit down for this answer. . . .They reduced their coverage to 2 hours a day.

They are instead airing more reality shows. :banghead:

fkuqvq.jpg

That looks like a good start!

That last hour felt longer then the five days Juan had her on cross!!!

HELP US ALL!!!! :pullhair:

You don't pay a hooker for sex as much as you pay her to leave afterword.

I don't really know. HLN is supposed to be covering it, but I'm watching it muted while I watch on CNN and it doesn't seem like much.

In Session is no longer airing trials other than two hours a day.

ETA: Oops, already answered. I'm slow. :)

I found this:

More About Mr. Laurence K Nurmi

Educated at U of Wyoming, admitted to practice in 2001, admitted to the State Bar of Arizona May 24, 2001.

http://www.azbar.org
I did a search for his name.

Law Offices of L. Kirk Nurmi
maricopasexcrimes.com/
The Law Office Of L. Kirk Nurmi, Phoenix, AZ. Sex Crimes, Sexual Assault, Sex with a Minor, Indecent Exposure and Sexual Abuse. Serving the Phoenix, Arizona ...

i had a Dr appt this am that I had to go to-did I miss anything exciting this morning? With Jodi and Nurmi, I bet it was a snooze.

You didn't miss anything. It was pretty much a snooze fest. :)

I hate this on HLN also. Still constant commercials and commenting while testimony is going on. Glad for live streaming. It is a shame whathashappened to Court TV since the Scott Peterson trial. Even had to watch live stream for the CA trial. And I just hate the bs reality shows. MO.

You are going to want to sit down for this answer. . . .They reduced their coverage to 2 hours a day.

They are instead airing more reality shows. :banghead:

WHAT?!?!?!?

Oh

My

God..........

This beats everything I ever heard! Realy sleepwalking sex! How could a man sleeping sex get an erection! Pleaseeeeee make her shaddup

Sleeping men get erections all the time! Seriously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously Nurmi has chosen to be in a court room for his career he has nothing else to do. The jury has other things to do with their life. What is this man thinking dragging this on like this.

It would border justice if one of the juror questions was word to that effect! If I was one of them, I'd be unhappy to have to go back through Jodi's sex life, and her feelings.

I kind of wish that her attorney was doing a better job. I don't want her to have loopholes to appeal with later. "My attorney never presented ______." "My attorney never questioned _______."

Just got back on, so I'm sorry if this a repeat. Can you believe that she said she took a pic of her finger she cut at work to send to her friends...and called it a TROPHY PICTURE
Kind of makes my mind wonder back to those last picture taking episodes with Travis

Same here! And it proved to me that yes, she enjoys taking trophy pics!!!

Just got back on, so I'm sorry if this a repeat. Can you believe that she said she took a pic of her finger she cut at work to send to her friends...and called it a TROPHY PICTURE
Kind of makes my mind wonder back to those last picture taking episodes with Travis

Jodi called it a 'trophy picture'. What is that supposed to mean? I thought she documented that little scrape because she wanted to retire on disability for the rest of her sorry a$$ life.

bbm Yes, and remember the crazy pronunciation 'CHasm' instead of 'Kasm'

I laugh every time she mispronounces the words she is so proud of using. I truly believe she has a "Word-A-Day" calendar in prison and she has plenty of time to learn each daily word while twiddling her thumbs in there. But has never heard them pronounced.

Someone up thread said "pseudo-intellect". Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett