jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought redirect was limited specifically to the cross-examination. Why are they allowing her to ramble on about her "love" for Travis, etc.?

She is just retelling her story again. Emphasizing the "love" a little more for domestic violence expert coming up. Doesn't seem to have alot to do the the cross-examination.

Seriously?!?! I thought that her previous story was that he woke her up by performing oral sex on her. Did I miss a story? When did she say that she woke up with his penis inside of her? I call BS. There is no way that a man can penetrate a woman in her sleep and it not wake her up when he is in the process of doing it.

Remember this is JA aka The Grand Canyon:seeya:

Going to the liquor store. Can I pick up anything for anyone??

fkuqvq.jpg

Why was there no problem with her getting off the stand to stand next to Wilmont, but there was for the "linebacker" demo???

They took the shackles off her before the jury came in. I wish someone would shackle her lying mouth!

I think I should record this so the next time I can't sleep, I can have it playing in the background to lull me into unconsciousness.

Nurmi putting me to sleep with more of the same ole same ole BS. I'd lay down and take a nap but don't want to miss the juror questions. Those questions will be telling as to what's in the juror's collective minds IMO.

I've never heard anyone refer to a human as a sovereign state, before. :what:

It must be Jodi-speak or sum'pin?

strange
JMHO
fran

-1850296707_engpospq23.jpg

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I thought he said that "dropping my (ink) PEN into you vagina would be a mistake".

oops

OMG! Your siggy!

I probably shouldn't say this - but her pants are very ill fitting in the crotch area. Is it just me who thinks that? I can't help but have images of camels and toes running through my head! :what: :blushing:

Nurmi is so inept he would have a hard time figuring out how to drive a stick shift car. One thing Nurmi has indeed mastered is how to open a refrigerator door and how to ingest the content therein.

Based on my information at hand, NOBODY knows where Nurmi went to law school??????
I do know that an off shore law school in Haiti teaches students how to count out loud and how to stick your left hand in a pocket and rotate your right hand around and around and around and around when and if you can speak (English).

Somebody suggested a while ago that that they had discovered a male graduate named Nurmi who had completed the Law curricululm at Snowflake Community Law School for Large People and Small Farm Animals.

I found this:

More About Mr. Laurence K Nurmi

Educated at U of Wyoming, admitted to practice in 2001, admitted to the State Bar of Arizona May 24, 2001.

http://www.azbar.org
I did a search for his name.

Numri talks so slow to give her a chance to remember her answers to questions he is going to ask.
She puts on her soft voice and her normal person demure.
Personaly by defense cross I don't think Numri has made any points that are going to do her any good.What she thinks and how she percieves Travis was with her will mean nothing.

She said she couldnt imagine having Travis as the father to her children because he swore? Haha.. didnt she already have there children named???

what is this BS....???? shut the --- up , Jodi....

Travis can get better himself and he can get better? Please she was stroking him...that was all she could do....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV