jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard anyone refer to a human as a sovereign state, before. :what:

It must be Jodi-speak or sum'pin?

strange
JMHO
fran

Yes, just like she said the day of the murder was a "defining moment"

just for referrence, did the jurors ask wendy adriano any questions and what were some of them?

A new country song is being born...

"He didn't mean to hurt me so I slashed his throat instead..."

If she winds up with LWP, she should be forced to listen to Nurmi's voice 24 hrs a day in solitude.

Taking a step back from Eternity.

It seems like Eternity when Nurmi gets up there.

He tripped and fell in... It's a chasm! I've seen the pics!

She didn't feel it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note to myself, are motor skills necessary for an erection!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Reading here is the only way to stay sane while listening to this creature and her handler.

Checking in here. It looks like Nurmi was desperately trying to lead her into an explanation for her stalking, that she had "health" concerns. It didn;t work.

Someone needs to take Nurmi's pen away from him, it is most irritating that he picks it up and puts it down.

Nurmi, for future performances in front of a jury, were I ever on a jury in one of your cases I would not like you because of the way you pose your questions, fiddle with you pen, put your hand in and out of your pocket, run your fingers through your non-existent hair.

Practice in front of the mirror, it works, I swear!

"There were a few times when I asserted myself, and Travis 'checked it'."

Why would Travis say it was ok for Jodi to over if he was making out with another girl on the couch? She is such a liar!!!!

I didn't want to be confrontational unless I had a knife and gun handy at the time.

Yes how does one stop Jodi from running her mouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judge doesn't sound happy! LMAO! She sounded so frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEWSFLASH

Jodi Arias has never mailed anything to anyone in her life. She drives everything and hand delivers even the most mundane item. In keeping with this tradition of personal service, if you are lucky and she leaves something at your house (including dirty toilet paper, kleenex) she will come back and pick it up in person. Oh yes, even if you don't want her to, she will be back...trust me.

:eek:hwow:

lunch.

gosh I bet the jury says, "what was thaaaat?" while they are eating lunch.

poor people..

One hour and we need a break. I think Paris Hilton works harder than this.

How can the judge let him go over everything he pretty much said in direct? I cannot listen to his monotone voice any longer.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

SEALMU_zpsb1675ef1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members