jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone should have been afraid of STD's it should have been Travis.

if he goes on much longer he might as well just forget it. He is going to loose the jury (if he ever had a chance anyway)

I personally could see him droning on like this for two to three days

And she is right back to being that weird person again on the stand.

She can flip on a dime.

OMG, Jodi should be worrying about STDs - HA! I would say Travis should have been the one to worry!

All I get from this is that they are trying to claim she doesn't see any "wrong" doings as wrong doings but as mistakes or that she misrepresents actions. If this is true he wasn't attacking her, she just perceived it as such. Is this where they are going with this??

Could you put me in 'limbo' with some synthetic narcotics for this testimony, please? I had that for arthroscopic knee surgery, and nothing bothered me.

I'll fire up the Sevoflurane vaporizer. Everyone bend over and inhale deeply near your keyboards. I'll wake you all up when it's over. And I'll give you all nice warm blankies, too. :)

Sorry Jodi you didn't "see him with that girl". You were stalking and peeping in the window.

To some people who are hot and heavy in a sexual relationship, waking someone up to have sex is not really that abnormal (as I recall ;) ). And could even be seen as a kind of sexual fantasy that is NOT deviant , once again.

Agree, this has happened :blushing: more than once :blushing: with my bf and well leave it there.

IMO if she asked to Travis to stop or told him no, he would have stopped but um little miss liar, piece of toilet paper liked it JMO

We have the finger sniffer... Nurmi
Funky Finger...Jodi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhhh.... Nurmi is trying to make her look like she's not a pissed off, stalker, ex-girlfriend. lol

Recross:

1. Your LEFT bloody palm print was left at the crime scene , right?

2. You drove over 1000 miles to have sex with Travis Alexander, right?

A woman drove over 1,500 miles to have sex with me, but the expenses were too high. So now I just order locals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV