jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe they made the jury wake up to come see this rerun. This should have been an optional day.

tumblr_li43ujvNOl1qc4qzm.gif

I really think Nurmi is blowing it here. Tweets coming out of the courtroom saying jury appears impatient, looking around room, some bending over.

Doesn't a GOOD attorney pay attention to the jury reactions and try to tailor the case so they don't lose them? He just seems determined to let Jodi ramble on even tho the jury appears so done with her.

Seriously?!?! I thought that her previous story was that he woke her up by performing oral sex on her. Did I miss a story? When did she say that she woke up with his penis inside of her? I call BS. There is no way that a man can penetrate a woman in her sleep and it not wake her up when he is in the process of doing it.

Not to mention that JA would be dry so she would have felt it.

For them both to have been asleep she seems to know a lot about what was going on. I like the 'We were sleeping and no one was talking" part. Like they normally have conversations in their sleep.

BBM

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Yes, he could have sex with other girls, as long as I approve of them. It's morally ok for ME to have sex with him but as for those other tramps....

STALKING ... that's right, remind everyone about the stalking. OMG this is going to take months, he's still on JM's first day of cross ..

LOLZ ... Hey Jodi, pop over tonight and peep through my windows, maybe you can crawl through the doggie door and watch me makeout with some chick.

B.S.

You were not COOL about anything.

Seriously?!?! I thought that her previous story was that he woke her up by performing oral sex on her. Did I miss a story? When did she say that she woke up with his penis inside of her? I call BS. There is no way that a man can penetrate a woman in her sleep and it not wake her up when he is in the process of doing it.

She was COOL with him waking her up by performing oral sex on her.
In my opinion, if you allow your sexual pattern certain (fun and exciting) liberties with your body, they're going to take it to the next level. Especially if your relationship is as kinky as Jodi/Travis described in texts and phone calls.

Ya, he really gave her permission to come over when he had a girl there. Pleeeeeese, Arias.
OMGosh, keep going Arias - this is just SO much BS

Arias won't name this 'mystery girl' because:

1) she does not exist

2) so juan cannot find said girl if she lied about the name of the girl

It's cool. You can date other people, just let me get my gun and my knife.

"I didn't want to have children with someone like that" - OMG, Jodi, there wasn't a chance in he## of that happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jodi is so full of it - AAACCCKKKKK!!!!!!!

God have mercy on our collective souls if this evil piece of sub-human protoplasm (JA) is allowed to reproduce!!!

There are times when I feel like I'm listening to a patient and a psychologist! Not a murder defendant and defence attorney!

"How did that make you feel?"

Beating the dead horse again here.
Why would you have a girl over if you had told your cray cray ex to stop over to pick something up.

Oh and I don't believe she ever had her SS card packed away in his home. What she had sequestered away was a list of excuses to have to see him, enter his home without invitation, stalk women he was dating etc.

Even though I cannot stand Nurmi going through this redirect so slowly, I am thinking this might be a good thing - the jury isn't going to take kindly to being led down the garden path a second time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett