jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again with the limbo. Limbo, limbo, limbo.

Again with the sex. Sex, sex, sex.

Sex and limbo. Limbo and sex. Pedestals and "official" relationships.

Gack.
Could you put me in 'limbo' with some synthetic narcotics for this testimony, please? I had that for arthroscopic knee surgery, and nothing bothered me.

Hey Nurmi.. they were F&%K BUDDIES, you're client stated those exact words to 48 HOURS!

i want to know who the ship's Steward is in the gallery on the defense side..

nice costume, dude.

Sometimes it seems that nurmi forgets what team he is on

Hmmm staying away from the premeditation and murder...

Jurors have to be so over this sexual and physical abuse...unless there is evidence to support it, which she doesn't have, I would think they would not want to go over this again and again and again....

To some people who are hot and heavy in a sexual relationship, waking someone up to have sex is not really that abnormal (as I recall ;) ). And could even be seen as a kind of sexual fantasy that is NOT deviant , once again.

What I was thinking. And based on the sort of books topping bestsellers lists these days (50 shades of grey etc) I'd bet these sort of sexual fantasies/acts are getting even more common.

SOVEREIGN SINGLES :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: What a line - she must pull these out of that gaping hole we have seen.....

Seriously?!?! I thought that her previous story was that he woke her up by performing oral sex on her. Did I miss a story? When did she say that she woke up with his penis inside of her? I call BS. There is no way that a man can penetrate a woman in her sleep and it not wake her up when he is in the process of doing it.

Is this rerun from Nurmi's direct? He covered all of this already. I don't understand what he's doing...

Maybe he's vindictive and getting a charge out of inflicting torture.

As Nurmi asks questions, the timer in court seems like the seconds actually count down slower as well. Some sort of time warp. #JodiArias

LOL

I thought he was suppose to be disputing what JM had brought out. I am not hearing it.

It's like Nurmi wants to forget all about cross examination. Just wants to reinforce all the points the DV expert is going to point to as classic behavior of an abused person. :furious:

I've never heard anyone refer to a human as a sovereign state, before. :what:

It must be Jodi-speak or sum'pin?

strange
JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors