jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi get over the SEX! She said she was just as much into it as he was, every time! We heard the phone sex, we heard her testimony on cross... What does it have to do with this murder?? Why do we have to hear about the sex again?

My question is unless you are drinking or under the influence of drugs how does one get a penis inside your vagina while you're asleep??? Does she sleep spread eagle with lidocaine on her holes?? Not trying to be graphic but... It's just so implausible in my experience to not wake up until someone has penetrated you vaginally?
MOO!
Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Haven't we been over this ad nauseum? Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again again again???

OMG, psychosis is setting in....

What did WE ever do to deserve this? It's like slow death by talking!

Soverign single adults???? I swear I am always amazed at her grasp of the english language!!

I have to tell you, I loved being woken up for that! I thought it was playful and once he could get me to stop giggling we could proceed...

:)

I'm starting to not even believe that they were ever "official" to begin with!

Does anyone think this judge is capable of saying "Sustained. Mr. Nurmi, it's time to move this along." ?????

Yep folks - he sleep-entered her!

You heard it here!

Not sleep-walking but sleep-entering! :notgood:

"Not real sex because he put his 'p' in my 'v' while he was groggy."

Am I really hearing this?!!

To some people who are hot and heavy in a sexual relationship, waking someone up to have sex is not really that abnormal (as I recall ;) ). And could even be seen as a kind of sexual fantasy that is NOT deviant , once again.

I said the same thing. I am like, tons and tons of people have been sexually assaulted or violated then, both men and women, because this stuff isn't unusual.

Nurmi is so boring.

And when he asked her why she killed TA she responds:

"Well....." with a big sigh with a bit of a pause.....

To some people who are hot and heavy in a sexual relationship, waking someone up to have sex is not really that abnormal (as I recall ;) ). And could even be seen as a kind of sexual fantasy that is NOT deviant , once again.

Somebody should have told my ex that he was deviant in waking me up in the middle of the night with sleepy sex.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abs2021