jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JM's recross should be: You said you loved Travis on June 4th, right?" as he puts up a picture of Travis' bloated body in the shower.

End of recross.

Nurmi just likes being on TV and he is never,ever going to rest.. Jody just loves being able to ramble on and on in her perky little voice..

As I just can NOT bring myself to listen to the Jodi and Nurmi show any more, thanks so much for all that are reporting what is going on!

any predictions on how long he will redirect??

Haha Numri muttering "what the hell" under his breath when he couldn't figure out the projector was so very professional.

Nurmi is so inept he would have a hard time figuring out how to drive a stick shift car. One thing Nurmi has indeed mastered is how to open a refrigerator door and how to ingest the content therein.

Based on my information at hand, NOBODY knows where Nurmi went to law school??????
I do know that an off shore law school in Haiti teaches students how to count out loud and how to stick your left hand in a pocket and rotate your right hand around and around and around and around when and if you can speak (English).

Somebody suggested a while ago that that they had discovered a male graduate named Nurmi who had completed the Law curricululm at Snowflake Community Law School for Large People and Small Farm Animals.

It's ALL CYA testimony. Nothin' but.

I think I'm going to take a mental health hiatus and come back after lunch. Thanks to Jodi following this case has caused some wicked (real) flashbacks and nightmares all my own. ;) Sometimes I can handle her blatant lies better than others...

This is doing nothing, but boring me.

Jodi made a distinction that they weren't bf and gf anymore.

They had a sexual relationship before they were a couple. Nurmi now bringing up the oral and anal sex again. The vaginal sex didn't happen yet. Once they became a couple, they tried to hold to their "standards". Nurmi is now getting all hot and bothered talking about sex again. How a penis got into Jodi's vagina while she was sleeping...this is really be discussed in a courtroom at a DP case.

Sick of Nurmi and the sex defense!

so she kind of walked in his sleep but it was sex??? that is basically what she just said

OK, how many jurors are laughing at this? A mistake - a pen dropping, a penis in the wrong place WTH

To some people who are hot and heavy in a sexual relationship, waking someone up to have sex is not really that abnormal (as I recall ;) ). And could even be seen as a kind of sexual fantasy that is NOT deviant , once again.

He tripped and fell in... It's a chasm! I've seen the pics!

She didn't feel it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh boy, now he was sleep sexing her?? :puke:

wow... if i were a juror i would be thinking 'stop insulting my intelligence!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics