jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, people don't like it when their intelligence is insulted, they don't like being lied to and they don't like it when people waste their time. I bet half of the jury is annoyed and sitting there writing or thinking about their to-do lists.

BLOOD could have been from her nose if Travis popped her once.
Then transferred to left hand. IMO her blood was there. I don't give patooty where it came from.

Nurmi sounds as if he's flying by the seat of his pants and has done not one iota of prep for this re-direct. :moo:

Just sitting here thinking, she's got a lot of balls. To kill (overkill at that) someone, then go to their memorial service, send flowers to their family and an 18 page letter, then wonder if they're going to cash the checks that she wrote him. Then these shenanigans in the courtroom. She's got a lot of balls.

Funky finger even looks bored...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suprise Suprise Nurmi back to sex talk, starting to think this is the only sex talk nurmi has JMO

Going to the liquor store. Can I pick up anything for anyone??

I am really starting to think nurmi likes to talk about the sex parts

We get the point already!!!

They had SEX, all kinds of ways!

What's the point?:what:

JMHO
fran

Has Nurmi seen the pictures? Something could easily accidentally fall in there while you're sleeping.

Gross Nurmi! Does he really have to say "He was inside your vagina with his penis?" It just sounds so GROSS when he says it! UGH!

Yep, noted. Not the first, either.

Well, she's trying to sound as smart as she thinks she is..... Failing at both, IMO.

Nurmi, will you ever get out of 1st gear?? Oh, why so dayam slow?? I hope retirement homes have TVs with good sound. We may all wind up there to hear a verdict....

:what: I think we're in for about 3 days of this. :banghead:

bbm Yes, and remember the crazy pronunciation 'CHasm' instead of 'Kasm'

Nurmi really likes saying penis and vagina.

I cleaned my house for this?

I did too and got my pork shoulder in the oven for supper.

I guess I could go out and wash all the windows on the outside of our home.

This is soooooooooooooooooo awful.

IMO

Hearing Nurmi say vagina or penis makes me want to go wash myself.....with bleach....and boiling water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ickyyyy