jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wth? Even a lay person who has no experience with DV knows abusers do not make you feel beautiful inside or see your potential, they break you down by making you feel the exact opposite!

Their DA experts will have to straight up lie or admit they got hoodwinked

She's acting like this relationship went on for YEARS when it was only MONTHS.

I have always noticed this about her. They were only boyfriend/girlfriend about 5 months - the rest of it was Travis trying to get RID of her!

Green Witch time??!! :)

Little prob with pronunciation there, Mz Arias.

Yep, noted. Not the first, either.

Well, she's trying to sound as smart as she thinks she is..... Failing at both, IMO.

Nurmi, will you ever get out of 1st gear?? Oh, why so dayam slow?? I hope retirement homes have TVs with good sound. We may all wind up there to hear a verdict....

:what: I think we're in for about 3 days of this. :banghead:

THere is NOTHING and NO ONE to corroborate her ever being "kicked" by Travis Alexander much less physically abused in any way.

If I was on that jury I'd never believe that he laid a hand on her...but I'd also be wishing that he had taken a shot at her at least once. :floorlaugh:

An atty on HLN just said that Juan does NOT get a recross of this testimony. Is taht true?

It is according to the Judge. If Nurm has brought in things new then she can allow him to re-cross which IMO she will.

IMO

Nurmi 'Let's break that down if we can..............................'

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Again with the limbo. Limbo, limbo, limbo.

Again with the sex. Sex, sex, sex.

Sex and limbo. Limbo and sex. Pedestals and "official" relationships.

Gack.

I think I will go do something more exciting than listening to this drone. Like polishing my door knobs again or watching paint dry.:floorlaugh:

I just keep going back to the CA thread to get away from Jodi.

I hope Juan ends his closing argument with her own words, "No jury will convict me" and "If I killed Travis I would ask for the death penalty."

Then he can drop the mic and leave the stage.

You narcissistic FREAK!!!!!!!! You were NOT special. Travis was WRONG.

IMO Travis was a nice guy, who was opposite of JA and thought of others before himself, AKA he was normal and this freak latched on

There ain't no way this redirect is going to be over in one day . . . perhaps one week at this rate if Nurmi doesn't speed it up . . . and at the rate Jodi is rambling on it will never be over.

Well I guess Nurmi is going to force us all to get something done around the house. I have folded a whole load of towels and haven't missed a thing. When is Juan coming back????? Do we need to go over the whole line of questioning when Nurmi had his turn last time yuk.

Objection! Boring me to death!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care if he made you feel like a goddess or like a piece of crap. You broke up, it's over.

DONE, go away? nothing else matters. It's over, done, over?

NONE of this matters not one second of the relationship, not flowers, sex, lubricant, cards, poetry that you are the most beautiful person in the world..

ITS OVER. The End? Go Away. Happens to the best of us and we move on...

There is NO point to this other than to show she is a stalker and can't let it go.

Is there anyone here who believes anyone had ANAL sex but not VAGINAL sex? I mean, who does that?

What church would say that's ok? LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member