jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's still true that she loves him she is a bigger threat than anyone thought.

I don't believe Jodi Arias ever loved anyone else in her life. I think she loved the blind adoration she received from the pet lab everybody else (human beings)with opinions can go walk off a short pier.

Really! This re direct is not good and I agree with a previous poster that it is going to backfire. The more she talks about " hearts aligning" and so on just feeds fuel to the fact she was an obsessed stalker. It is really twisted the way she describes those - feelings, ick!

Something else inconsistent...

Everything is all about Jodi. In true DV situations the victim usually is forced to take the back seat to her abuser. The course of their lives becomes dictated by the needs and wants of the abuser.

Yet we've heard none of that either. It's still all about her.

An atty on HLN just said that Juan does NOT get a recross of this testimony. Is taht true?

I know what Nurmi's doing, he's broadcasting secret subliminal messages. I hate to think what they might be...

mark my words (hahahaha)... this droning on and on will be the end of Ms Arias

could one of you guys wake me up when rebuttal starts?

thanks

I think I will go do something more exciting than listening to this drone. Like polishing my door knobs again or watching paint dry.:floorlaugh:

If I were ever forced to kill someone I loved... I would be a sobbing mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought she would try hard to get some sympathy today. I wasn't sure how Nurmi could go about it. But he took the wrong road. This is beyond nauseating and she is just illiciting more hatred by the moment. Why doesn't her defense team get this? Tey need to stop the train. It has wrecked already. If Nurmi wants her to get the death penalty then he is doing a good job.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras
It appears Nurmi is covering many of the same areas he covered on direct.

Does this man not realize how bad it looks to the jury to be talking about her feelings all the time? What about Travis's feelings? When she betrayed him, stalked him, slashed his tires and then finally brutally murdered him? But it's all about Jodi.

i know this is making her look worse than ever.....what about travis' feelings indeed!

I swear I wish to god he had ... I wish he'd beaten the carp out of her on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879