jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the sex history again....please can't JM object? Wouldn't it be a mercy objection?
Seriously, can he just ramble on indefinitely?

How was all this sex as a couple going on when they lived 5hrs away from each other?

I cleaned my house for this?

Nurmi doing recross is like..Nurmi recording his voice for a audio version of "50 Shades of Grey"

sounds like all he's doing is direct all over again, right? nothing new? why is this allowed? hasn't everything he's asking been asked and answered before?

you all are stronger than i am.

I think he is setting the stage for Domestic Violence testimony. Like how it has a honeymoon phase and is up and down and the woman still loves her abuser. Blah blah blah.

A photo of the jury a moment ago:

sleeping_jury.png

Is there anyone here who can tell me what exactly is "new" or "redirect" or what is happening?

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
A few of the jurors, although leaning forward, seem to be gazing at ground and show little interest. #JodiArias

I'm curious about looking at the defendant when on the jury. For those of you who have served on a jury, do you look at the defendant ever or if you like the defendant or if you don't like the defendant.

I've been on three jury's and I tend to be a people watcher, so I always look at the defendant and everybody else, even if I am bored, I guess I read by watching. So what about your experiences when and why would you look or not look at the defendant?

I guess it just surprises me to hear that the jurors don't seem to want to look at this murderess.:crazy: Or is it just as simple as they hate her as much as we do?

THere is NOTHING and NO ONE to corroborate her ever being "kicked" by Travis Alexander much less physically abused in any way.

You are better than I being able so sit there and listen to this and watch this.
I feel for Travis's family and loved ones, I would loose it.

here we go. Nurmi can't stay away from sex long can he? Oral, Anal, Laws of Chastity...

Can't JM say all these questions have been asked and answered a hundred times before.

Again with the limbo. Limbo, limbo, limbo.

Again with the sex. Sex, sex, sex.

Sex and limbo. Limbo and sex. Pedestals and "official" relationships.

Gack.

Limbo is a good word. He desperately wanted to get out from under her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vliegtuig