jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would give anything for her you just answers yes or no.. anything...

ARGHHH.

"Sometimes I felt like a chastised child." Boo Hoo

Judge calling Lunch Recess before Jodi gets started on her pitiful feelings.

While the debacle of the Casey Anthony verdict shook my faith in our system of justice, I do have to say that no matter what Nurmi may come up with in his re-direct, I can't imagine a scenario where it is possible to rehabilitate this defendant. The jury has heard her admit she brutally slaughtered this young man; they have seen numerous nationally televised interviews in which "cheerful, engaging" Jodi regales the interviewers with joyous stories of her long passionate love affair with Travis and how his family needs to know the truth about those awful Ninjas who intruded on their photo shoot and randomly killed him but let her go; these jurors have seen the interrogation videos where she lies with nearly every breath; they watched JM dismantle her nearly laughable chronology of the actual killing; and they have heard from several other witnesses disclaiming Jodi Arias' claims that Travis Alexander was abusive. SHE, the known pathological liar, is the sole witness who has said anything about Travis Alexander being a pedophile and violent abuser. There is a whole unique level of EVIL that resides in Jodi Arias, the kind that really just flat out doesn't care about the consequences of her actions and words. She is sitting just a few feet away from the family and friends of a man she dated briefly and then slaughtered, and she is uncaring about how her steady stream of lies is beyond torturous for them. I cannot imagine one single juror witnessing this trial that hasn't already made up their mind about whether or not she planned this murder. To me, the fact that an odd caliber handgun was used to shoot the victim, and it just happened to be the same odd caliber that had been stolen a week earlier from her grandparents' house: coupled with the unbelievable scenario she painted of the actual killing; coupled with her convenient memory lapses during cross, and the re-emergence of her amazingly clear memory during re-direct are enough to seal her fate. I didn't think I could possibly dislike anyone as much as I dislike Casey Anthony. I was wrong. No ending in this is going to be satisfying, you know. She's going to either spend the rest of her life in prison or she's going to spend ten years in prison and then get a needle in her arm and go to sleep. Either way, it won't be enough. This kind of evil cannot be punished sufficiently.

Why was there no problem with her getting off the stand to stand next to Wilmont, but there was for the "linebacker" demo???

I just can't see the benefit of this re direct. Nothing so far has even hinted of DV. I know if I were on the jury I would have a raging headache. Been there, done that!

She doesn't want to be confrontational...hahahaha She's never done that??
If you tell JA in 2007 that she can come over on Saturday she thinks that means she allowed to come over every Saturday for the rest of her life. She has permission, you said she could, she remembers that you did.

I'd rather hear everything again than give Jodi Arias any cause for mistrial.

A woman drove over 1,500 miles to have sex with me, but the expenses were too high. So now I just order locals.

But this JA we are talking about_doesn't every guy dream of a Jodi_omg that thought just scared me YIKES

Arias won't name this 'mystery girl' because:

1) she does not exist

2) so juan cannot find said girl if she lied about the name of the girl

Right, but she knows the full name of the married woman he was texting with on his phone

Oh and I don't believe she ever had her SS card packed away in his home. What she had sequestered away was a list of excuses to have to see him, enter his home without invitation, stalk women he was dating etc.

So when does Jodi say she finally retrieved this SS card of hers? Umm, never? Cause it wasn't missing?

When imagining TA "snapping back" at Jodi, I keep ing mind her chiding JM for "scrambling" her brain by "screaming at me".

I can't stand this woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEALMU_zpsb1675ef1.jpg

Where is the InSession coverage of the trial today?

NEWSFLASH

Jodi Arias has never mailed anything to anyone in her life. She drives everything and hand delivers even the most mundane item. In keeping with this tradition of personal service, if you are lucky and she leaves something at your house (including dirty toilet paper, kleenex) she will come back and pick it up in person. Oh yes, even if you don't want her to, she will be back...trust me.

:eek:hwow:

And she keeps everything that you may want, including photo CD's, packed into her rental car just in case she gets lost and happens to drive by your house.

This is the first time I've been happy to see the seal come up on my screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV