jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial

We were just instructed that trial won't begin for about 10-15 more minutes. Stay tuned. #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
We were just instructed that trial won't begin for about 10-15 more minutes. Stay tuned. #JodiArias

My friend Jake is in the courtroom right now...I'll let you know if he gives me any tidbits.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras
The judge's assistant just announced there's a slight delay. Court should start in 10-15 minutes.

Does anyone have a working livestream? CNN is not even on the seal. Neither is AZ central.

AZ Central has the seal up for me. Did you click on the Jodi Arias trial link part way down the main page?

ETA: just saw trial has 10 - 15 min. delay

WildAboutTrial

Trying to find the DV witness? She's probably in hiding!

J/k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much Katie! Wow, I hope the jury sees right through her lies. I may not understand EVERYTHING, but it's clear that she is a liar and a stalker and brutally murdered Travis. Stealing the gun shows premeditation in my opinion.

I have a question from a few days back. On Thursdays testimony, people were saying the "finger thing" is a huge bombshell. I know she said she hurt her finger but why was it such a bombshell?

She claims she DIDN'T injure her left finger at all. Travis did that in 2007 (insert eye roll)

Her RIGHT hand/fingers is the hand that sustained injury from a glass....she claims. Probably because she's left handed and she wanted to draw attention AWAY from her 'killing' hand.

I am actually looking forward to defense experts Richard Samuels and Alyce LaViolette. During cross, Martinez brought out the fact that she has lied to both of them.

Naturally, when I go to type, I can't think of what the lies are except that she told one of them that the "child" pictures were on the computer.

If anyone remembers, please post it!
I think he's referring to the fact she lied about TA being abusive.

HLN will now carry the trial live. Taking over the InSession programming .

I dont believe anything has been said about a passport - and Im not sure you needed one to go to Cancun in 2008. I believe that is a mre recent law change, I could be wrong though.

She definitely would have needed one to fly into cancun in 2008. I only know because that's where I went in 2008 and if going via cruise boat we didn't need a passport, but flying in required one.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
No #JodiArias yet, the defense team is also outside the courtroom. Juan and Det. Flores are waiting as we all are.

Slight delay. Let me guess. Jodi's not finished memorizing today's testiphony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vika2155