jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But they are to the right hand. So what does that matter? Whats the relevance?

good morning all!

Just wanna say.... that picture of JA and her sister.... when they showed it this past weekend on NG, my husband said 'uhhhh her finger is not straight in that picture'. And he really doesn't follow this case, only what he 'has' to listen to cuz he's in ear shot... or when I babble on about it LOL

Why are they trying to dispute the fact that she had injuries on her finger when she's admitted to killing Travis and I assume getting hurt in the process of stabbing the man to death?

Back to answers the length of War & Peace.

How did the blood from her RIGHT hand get on her LEFT hand in the palm print in BLOOD at the scene?

Did she really just say TROPHY PICTURE????

The only reason why JA made a big deal about the boo boo on her pointer finger was two words 'Workman's Comp'

she works the word margarita into the broken glass incident..... Ladies and gentleman..."the spin zone"

A "trophy" photo - nice choice of words!

She took a trophy picture of her gnarly finger when she cut it at work. Explains why she took the pictures of Travis now. She likes trophy pictures

He's trying to recreate the angle of her hand in the photo by posing her with someone who is approximately the same height as Dumbo Sister.

I am having like...some War flashbacks...Are we here again with this for 9 days. Is it illegal to slip a Vivarin into that man's water

I'm not able to watch today so I'm happy to be reading here! Thank you all for posting!

oh here we go again the 20 min explanations for a yes or no question :banghead:

I'm going to kill myself if he doesn't speed things up. In any case who the &^%$ cares if she broke her finger in 10 places that day. You aren't legally allowed to kill someone 3 times over, for breaking your finger.
If you are, my son who was bullied and teased everyday at school would have been allowed to do what?? Blow up the place with impunity? AAAAARGHHHHH
She didn't call 911 after she had defended herself and rendered her abuser unable to move.

Subpoena her former boss!! She is lying, lying, lying. This girl would do anything for some money. She would have taken advantage of a workers' compensation injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298