jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Great job Nurmi. Try to say she injured her finger on a glass. Further proof Travis didn't do it!

OK , so i'm not crazy, that is what he is saying right :waitasec:
She admitted to killing him already, so I don't really understand.

Amazing how direct the monster is with her responses today !

O/T

Weebles wobble...but they don't fall down .

Sorry.....The Nurmi and Jodi show is making me cuckoo for coco puffs

Ok so now she also broke a glass at travis' as well. Now this is going too far. YOu've been gonged Jodi.

She needs to stop the BS. She KNOWS she cut her hand when she killed TA!

The jury has to be sooooo over this person!

JMHO
fran

Boy, she is sure unlucky with breaking glasses. I can't remember the last time I broke a glass.

Jodi's memory is magicaly back when defence is asking questions.
No more which hand,what day,what are we talking about,--funny how fast she can answer questions now.She dosen't take the time for the ummmm to think of a date or time like she did with the prosecution

Sending her friends gnarly photos of the cut she got while she sliced a guys neck.This helps the defense how??????

So now the boo boo had healed. So she lied and didn't have any injury the day she killed TA?

She documents this little cut on the right hand but nada on the left hand.

Please Arias. How convenient that you broke a glass at Travis' and injured yourself the very day you used a knife to kill him.

She's still lying cutting her hand all over the place, right.

I object!!!!! Who the heck cares?!?! You brutally murdered Travis in 3 different ways just because you are evil!!!!!!!:furious:

What? Travis didn't body slam you when you broke one of his glasses and "accidentally" cut your finger.

You sure are a clumsy <unusual person>.

This chick sure breaks a lot of glasses.

In her interrogation with Flores, she clearly shows her left hand to him. Its right there for all to see... she shows them and says its healing...

Who cuts their fingers EVERY time they drop a glass?

Ok this is very good because...

THE JURY DOES NOT BELIEVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members