jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever Jodi, whatever ... like get over it. And stop talking about sex like why why why why why it's so disgusting, you're such an exhibitionist - can we stop hearing about your nether regions. This is just revolting.

Probably good for the prosecution however.

Oh my goodness! I can't believe this line of questioning is even relevant! This is utterly ridiculous!

We heard Travis's own words ... He says he hardly ever even pleasured himself before he met her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang Juan is short. Still looking for those darn articles for Stephanie PI...it's bothering me I can't re-find them. Distracting me from Nurmi's droll way speaking this is.

Other than she really, really enjoys talking about this how does this show the man deserved to be slaughtered?

My question as a juror would be, "SO, What is your point Nurmi? Who cares - seriously this is just so silly, they are beating a dead horse. Forget the sex and get to the slaughter, explain that one!

I'm surprised they haven't given her a crucifix to wear.

Why is ja allowed to testify twice? I thought she was only allowed to testilie on what JM questioned her on? ARG!!!!!!!! I can't watch her anymore!

Jodi's expert opinion, and I mean professional opinion as a woman who got around, was that Travis knew what he was doing.

OMG, she is such a liar. She's his kryptonite (her testimony), but he had more partners than she had. What a waste of everyone's time. I'm sick to death of their sex life, lots of women have a sexual relationship that doesn't work out. Lots of people have failed relationships because the other person wanted to move on. Get the he!! over it. Seems to me the defense is "he had sex with me and then he dumped me". :banghead:

I need another drink.

I'm really sick of the hearsay.

I agree that JM should object and Judge Stephens sustain on all this hearsay crap.

Why doesn't she just make up that Travis told her on May 26 that he would kill her in his bathroom shower on June 4, so she'd better bring a gun and knife in order to be better prepared for it?

What is with the judge allowing all of this hearsay evidence i.e. Jodi speaking for Travis?

I dont understand why this is allowed. what does Travis viirginity have to do with anything? its a shame that sex is being used as an excuse for murder. i don't know why the Judge is letting this in. And Jodi has a cold sore today but i guess that will be Travis' fault and she didn't seek medical attention.

This is beyond ridic. I can't understand why how many sexual partners Travis has had in his lifetime is relevant to this case at all. Even lets say if he was a "sexual deviant abuser", what does any of that matter in the grand scheme of things.

It matters nothing, its just another way to drag his name down.

I hope the jury is getting sick and tired of all this sex talk by Nurmi. I am a good listener, but not listening to this malarkey.

Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes viruses — HSV-1 and HSV-2. Genital herpes is usually caused by HSV-2; oral herpes (cold sores) is usually caused by HSV-1.

However, genital herpes can occasionally also be caused by HSV-1. Someone with HSV-1 can transmit the virus through oral contact with another person's genitals, anus, or mouth, even if they don't have sores that are visible at the time.

Oh please. This is too much information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89