jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the jury refusing to come back in? I'd be sitting there screaming YOU CAN'T MAKE ME.

Ugh, whatever.
He was kinky.
SO WHAT!?

The jury is supposed to believe that every one of those stab/slash wounds was self defense-justified payback for the physical sex she never enjoyed but only engaged in because she was emotionally gratified when pleasing her sex master.

St. Jodi of Arias?

Can't believe any juror is buying at this point...

JA has to drive over 1000 miles out of her way to go kill Travis and on top of that she had moved away from him. I don;t get it.
I have to step a way for a while until I calm down.

The jury has already heard the full tape - they will know this is edited. Does he think they won't recognize it? Is he going to ask her how these edited parts make her feeeel?

I didnt hear that she let it in.

This is also not just the tape we heard but parts of the other audio's JA took. I think she said she had 5-6 of them. If she is going to allow this spliced piece of junk I am not sure how that is fair to the prosecution.

I agree with you. I also think that this judge is out to lunch if she is allowing this to be submitted.

Yes it's a clear example of entrapment in my opinion. I don't know how the judge stands in legal terms as this is already in evidence. I have to hope the jury disregards it if it's just cherry-picked snippets out of context.

Nurmi only wants this in to show that Travis was sexually experienced pre-Jodi, as she is heard on the tape asking what a "cream pie" (?) was. I've had enough of the whole tape at this point. We get it...they talked about and played out their fantasies...wth does that have to do with murder?

Behead her and maybe she'll stop talking. It is not worth saving her life. She is not human, she is just one big anus.

Ummmm I think that insulted my own anus and good decent anuses everywhere;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will piss off the jury...you can mark my words on that

Way to go, judge. Let's just murder Travis over and over again in your courtroom. Perhaps you enjoy it as much as JA and her attorney. Sick

Puts her glasses on as soon as the jury is coming back.

The jurors will see right through this, it just shows how desperate Nurmi is getting.

What is up with this judge? She just made a bad decision. So unfair to a murdered victim!!

I really think that this will hurt her. This is what JM has been getting at all along--she manipulates truths to benefit her. This sex tape "greatest hits of the DT" is a perfect example of that.

I think it will portray her and her DT as disgusting and shamelessly manipulative. They are trying to play the jurors as stupid fools. Not a good idea, IMO.

I am not understanding the outrage?

This audio recording is NOTHING but 2 consentual adults engaging in mutual sexual acts.

Why is this damaging to Travis? Uncomfortable for his brothers and sisters? HELL YEAH!! I would be mortified, knowing the person talking is my dead brother.

If he was alive? They would be laughing their asses off and teasing him.

This is NOT damaging IMO!

Before she answers a question, she looks up, and then kind of jumps, turns toward the jury and then answers. What is up with that. Are the answers written on the ceiling or on the inside of her forehead. Her demeanor on the stand is driving me crazy. It is almost like she has a tic. Grrr! :banghead:

BBM

The tic she has starts with "luna"

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer
The jury is on the way back in.

why? she's allowed nurmi to do whatever the hell he wants since this trial started? ask the same questions multiple times, lead, misstate the evidence, etc. he's gotten away with murder in this courtroom, IMO.

If for no other reason, the Judge now has to hear it again! But Thank God, I don't. Going to leave from work on time today! See you all tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay