jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone was concerned about her getting Death they shouldn't be after they play this tape.

This will definitely get death. I'm certain of it now.

I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't encourage him to say it but I giggled like a call girl when he did.

Oh holy crap. They are going to go snippet by snippet of this edited tape.

Just wanted to clarify since I'm following only on WS...did she ADMIT the exhibit or just give it a number? I mean, she would have to give a number even to an exhibit she refuses to admit.

Thx.

Admitted and now being played for jury.

JA infuriates me.

When she pulls this garbage, I am ALL for the needle, and tomorrow wouldn't be soon enough. IMO.

I need a drink, lol.

Just wanted to clarify since I'm following only on WS...did she ADMIT the exhibit or just give it a number? I mean, she would have to give a number even to an exhibit she refuses to admit.

Thx.

She admitted it.

Oh fantastic .. we're going to have to analyse it word by word .. probably a good time to get ready to drive into work. Yawn.

Juan BETTER get a chance to recross and get to play the rest of the tape, or her responses alone.

This isn't fair to Travis!!! Right after that quote, she said something affirmative.

this is dishonest. it's manipulation of the evidence for no other reason than to slander the victim. it's not even really evidence because it's been tampered with. i don't understand how she can allow it UNLESS she tells them this is an edited version of what they heard before.
It's a pretty standard tactic of psychopaths too. What they can't manipulate, they fabricate. I have to wonder whose idea this really was because if it was down to Nurmi, I have a sneaking suspicion Miss Jodi might not be the only disordered person speaking in the courtroom. ;)

The judge has joined the defense team. Hope she and Nurmi and the lovely Jodi are enjoying themselves.

Can the prosecution call for a mis-trial? If so, now is the time. jmo

No matter what she says or her attorney, the jury already has their opinion on what Msss Arias is.

:mad:
fran

ok she doesnt' look sad that she is there, I think she looks sad because this makes TA look bad and she knows it is totally taken out of context.

I swear if she starts crying now....I will fly out to AZ and......ugh!!!!

Omg.....hes going to walk her through it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf