jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok well the way he is presenting it by playing one snippet at a time is not as offensive as simply playing them all together with a transcript. It's still repetitive and unnecessary and will irritate the jury IMO

I can't wait to hear jurors reactions during this tonight when Katie posts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:furious:this is so unbelievable...how could this edited tape that she recorded be used like this bu Nurmi? I am beyond upset and angry....:banghead:

Nurmi must have a sex tape of the judge - I can't understand how he is getting away with this.

So THIS is the cr@p the defense tried to admit in the defense's direct. I'm so glad they had to put in the whole audio earlier.

I dont think the sentence about her getting oral and him doing it for fun was immediately followed by the sentence about the tree in the original tape.

This being in the chair thing obviously is stupid because SHE BROUGHT IT UP ON THE TAPE! She was saying she liked it!

She murdered him for crying out loud. Why would the jury forget all those wicked injuries?? Go Juan get her.

I have zero respect for this judge, Nurmi , defendant, defense, this trial has been turned to everything but real justice for a murder man. Juan is getting upset with all this also, this judge is doing a terrible job.

Jodi enjioyed every second Travis even looked her way....is Nurmi freakin stupid or what......this is not serious.....Travis getting stabbed and sliced and shot.....how can this compare....stay in Yreka, duffus

They probably both awoke each other at different times this way... This is so not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus