jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were Juan, think I'd have a dart board at home with JA on it to release steam from my boiling anger.

Prior consistent statements should not be admitted as evidence by Jodi to bolster Jodi's own testimony.

but it's coming in anyway? how can this be verified? she could've written this last night for all anyone knows.

:takeabow::bow::blowkiss: Thank you Juan for making this day worthwhile!! :blowkiss::bow: :takeabow:

WHen Nurmi asked Jodi if she gave Travis permission to have oral sex with her I wanted to scream out "Did Travis give Jodi permission to enter his house through his doggy door?"

Also, let me ask you all - does your significant other ask your permission every time you have sex? Seriously!

Ya know...I was saying the same thing to hubby. Permission not needed when you're in a relationship where both sides want it! That's the "goal", spontaneity:what:

Juan martinez one more time at her according to Hln is that true
Someone anyone! Until now I had volumne down couldn't handle this

All of the lies coming out of her mouth is causing her to rot from the outside in!

My mother used to tell me it was my meanness coming out when I had a cold sore!! She was kidding, of course, but this is what I thought of when I saw her lip.

And now the wheels of justice will kindly grind to a halt while Miss Arias reads in that slow, chaotic pattern in which paper falls.

How does it bash someone to play back their own words?

Neither of these individuals is very wholesome....let's just put it that way.
oh you know...when only ONE side is taken out instead of the WHOLE tape being played. Pretty easy to bash one side when obviously it's being taken out of context.

Is there ANYTHING to corroborate ANYTHING that she has testified to during this trial????

Wait...I thought she was far sighted. Needed reading glasses.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay