jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #69*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Carr...is lying!! The Mormons do none of what Brian Carr is saying at... ALL!! Dang I need to call the Nancy Grace show!! Haha!! Never heard of what he just said in my whole entire life! Im pissed off!!! Grrrrrrrr

Brian Carr on nancy grace
Says she's going with her second story because they may come after her family ! The ninja story !???
Something about Mormons and blood atonement he claims she could not have dragged Travis !!
This guy makes me ill
Attention seeker! Another one of Jodi's puppets.

I noticed JA took off her glasses to read the journal at one point. Does she need these glasses or are they the DT's way of changing her outift each day? She has several pairs.

It may have already been mentioned so my apologies if it has. These threads move faster than the refresh button.

If she is near sided than she would not be able to read the journal.

I am near sided and wear contacts. When I have my contacts in, have to use readers to read.

When contacts are out I do not need my glasses on to see up close, only after 10 feet ahead of me. Lol

Y'all I feel like I'm missing something. Like Jennifer Anniston says about Brad Pitt - I feel like I'm missing a sensitivity chip!

I don't feel sorry for JA or the fact that she was probably used sexually by Travis. I just don't! I can't seem to find one shred of empathy for her.

I'm a child of the 60's. I have been used sexually before. It may have taken me awhile in one particular relationship to realize that I was being used. ALL the signs where there, but I chose not to see them!! I would always make excuses for the guy because gosh dang was he handsome, and lets not even talk about what his body looked like or what he could do to me! But I blamed myself for not seeing the signs - I didn't just blame it all on the dang guy! I'm not that naive! Hello! I KNOW that there are just some guys out there who will talk the talk but just want you for your bod! I chalked up it to a learning experience after I got over the hurt. I didn't pity myself. I moved on.

I don't see where Travis led Jodi on. He flat out told her he didn't want to marry her. It was her fault for hanging on and believing she could change him or force him into loving her. That's how I see it.

Maybe I really am a little harsh and missing that ole sensitivity chip? I just can feel anything but contempt for Jodi. I don't feel sorry for her. Women get used. Men get used. People get used. It's part of life unfortunately.

BUT...didn't JA state she never did anything with Travis that she didn't want to do? said she enjoyed the sex! Not once, when the prosecution was questioning her, did she say a word about legitimate abuse. JA is not a domestic abuse survivor...period!

I don't think the edited sex tape will come in. I believe the entire sex tape will be given to the jury, not this latest desperate attempt by the defense.

None of us should forget that Travis had NO clue JA was tape recording him. She pulled all the strings in this conversation. JA did this to use against Travis. I don't find her credible.

Maybe this woman has multiple personalities, because she is an entirely different person today. The scary thing is, she is SANE in the eyes of court.

She's still the same psychopath, she just keeps changing her mask

Behaviors inconsistent with an abusive personality:

• Encouraging Jodi to date other people.
  • Not escalating the relationship to a more serious nature very, very quickly.
  • No evidence of stalking or harassing Jodi once she moved back to Yreka.
  • No escalation of violence according to testimony on direct.
  • No isolation of Jodi - this doesn't mean keeping her from 'his' friends - it means systematically shutting down her every 'outside' resource, sometimes to even include work and family.
  • No evidence of financial abuse - instead he was lending her money.
  • Nothing to prove incessant emails, non-stop text messages, or constant phone calls on Travis' part.
  • No outward evidence of jealousy on Travis' end. Not rising to the level I would expect from an abuser, anyway.
  • No testimony from friends or family, in court or elsewhere, to indicate an easily triggered temper, impatience, possessiveness, etc.
  • No proof he circumvented her movements - she didn't live with him and he even lent her his car.
  • Didn't fly into a rage over a ruined BMW.
  • Seemingly actively tried to help Jodi on many fronts.

I hope that JM can put up his own experts to counter the DT's experts. Then they can bring up thses same facts.

Since BC is her bestie now, maybe he needs to talk to the DT. I bet they are gonna love hearing what he just said....

I noticed JA took off her glasses to read the journal at one point. Does she need these glasses or are they the DT's way of changing her outift each day? She has several pairs.

It may have already been mentioned so my apologies if it has. These threads move faster than the refresh button.

She stated during testimony about the license plate that she is nearsighted and didn't get glasses until 2010

Just finished watching Casarez on the NG program. Once again I do not understand why any TV outlet would have this idiot doing commentary. She spoke of the “Conducive Rule” when speaking of the possibility that JM would be allowed another shot at JA on cross. I have not a clue what “The Conducive Rule” is.

This coupled with her past commentary on the AZ Supreme Court InterROCKATORY appeal left me to wonder if this lady actually went to law school.

Then she described JA photos showing injury to her right index finger. Casarez spoke of “burns” to her finger. The photos did NOT remotely represent burns to anything.

I don't get the hatred for JC on this board. I think she's a good analyst. JMO

I honestly don't know who is crazier .. the defendant or her buddy BCarr
:cuckoo:

She is more evil though for sure!

Brian Carr on nancy grace
Says she's going with her second story because they may come after her family
Something about Mormons and blood atonement he claims she could not have dragged travis Travis
This guy makes me ill
Attention seeker! Another one of Jodi's puppets.

He obviously has some issues, surprised they let him out without a helmet....

Brian Carr...is lying!! The Mormons do none of what Brian Carr is saying at... ALL!! Dang I need to call the Nancy Grace show!! Haha!! Never heard of what he just said in my whole entire life! Im pissed off!!! Grrrrrrrr
I know same here! He needs to be gagged

I disagree Baez didnt get her acquitted
A jury that refused to do their job
Asked no question didnt go over evidence. Their only interest was what resteraunt s judge perry hooked up for them along with movies and entertainment. One juror I think the Forman had a cruise scheduled for the next day! And would loose his money if he didnt go! So in a very short time they gave us the acquittal verdict! And headed back to the sticks!

CA is a pathological liar, as is JA. One BIG difference is CA did not take the stand. Maybe (just maybe) if she had~ she would have been found guilty, instead of getting away with murder. I depise them both.

You are assuming that anything that Jodi claims is TRUE. We have more than enough definitive evidence that she is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. She lies and lies and lies and lies.

Therefore, we can't believe anything that comes out of her mouth--especially information that mitigates her slaying of Travis.

People with personality disorders CAN'T be "loved" enough--nothing is enough. It is exhausting. My mom is Borderline PD & I don't even have contact with her since I had children since she is like dealing with a toddler.

Invading someone's personal space--thier HOME, journals, phones, emails, etc. is not someone lacking "love"--it is a sick person who is so selfish and malignant that they think they can control another human being. They are toxic and very scary.

BBM - Perfectly said. I went through the same with my ex-husband. Nothing is ever good enough. The more you change and give in, the more they want. You lose yourself in the process and don't recognize the person you become. I thank God every night for giving me the strength to finally end it (and for my parents' support - without them I don't know how my life would've ended up).

BUT...didn't JA state she never did anything with Travis that she didn't want to do? In fact, JA said she enjoyed the sex! Not once, when the prosecution was questioning her, did she say a word about legitimate abuse. JA is not a domestic abuse survivor...period!

Respectfully snipped by me.

I suspect that the DV expert is going to claim that her professing enjoyment is a sign of how much Travis brainwashed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member