jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #69*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Carr on nancy grace
Says she's going with her second story because they may come after her family ! The ninja story !???
Something about Mormons and blood atonement he claims she could not have dragged Travis !!
This guy makes me ill
Attention seeker! Another one of Jodi's puppets.

The Ninjas are BACK! Oh, heavens! :floorlaugh:

Did Brian Carr just totally blame Mormanism via NG?? Did I hear that right?

YUP. He said her second version of the story was TRUe. [ :giggle:]

And apparently they were Mormon Ninjas and now Jodi is protecting her family by taking responsibility for the stabbing. :waitasec:

Brian Carr on nancy grace
Says she's going with her second story because they may come after her family
Something about Mormons and blood atonement he claims she could not have dragged travis Travis
This guy makes me ill
Attention seeker! Another one of Jodi's puppets.

Talk about naive! He better start hoping she doesnt get off or he will also end up dead in the shower as well. Hope there are no "brian carr" types on the jury.

He obviously has some issues, surprised they let him out without a helmet....

Omg I'm laughing so hard! My iPads shaking ! Lord too funny the helmet:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She said they were taken on May 31/08. And according to her (I didn't see) they were time stamped.

Can anyone tell me if TA's computer HD was analysed by forensics and if so, why wasn't this brought up to show he did not search for child *advertiser censored* on his computer as Jodi claims he was looking at and masturbating to a picture of a young boy. I'm not saying TA was into that "stuff" but why not prove it by his HD. I think this would help the prosecution immensely if there was no child *advertiser censored* found. The other thing is, "if" TA was into that carp, don't you think detectives would have found said pictures in his house? Jodi is so full of ***** and her team is only digger her a deeper hole for her to crawl out of IMHO from their questioning today.

they did, they said the entire computer and its memory have no *advertiser censored*, no nudity, nothing, not on the phone either, not even in deleted memory clusters

It's not clear to me she loved him.

Indeed, I mistyped: she was convinced that she was in love with him. However, I agree that she did not truly love him but was completely obsessed with him. I am quite sure that he never left her thoughts, and she was constantly contriving ways for her to be in his mind somehow. Didn't she "accidentally" send an email to Travis that was meant for another guy? All to make him jealous.

I still feel that she recorded the phone sex without his consent and then, when he told her that not only was she not going with him to Cancun but that he was taking Mimi, she dropped that bombshell on him on May 26. Maybe threatened to go to his Bishop with the "evidence". That is what precipitated the texts sent by Travis on May 26, IMO.

I like how the sex tape is clear that Jodi is the director of the conversation, always bringing it back to sex, even telling him when he can get off. Yet I still read people saying Travis used Jodi for sex. IMO it what the other way about. She liked it kinky and tried to draw him in and he played along at the start because he liked her. Then she showed that she was crazy; Travis made some wrong choices. He did so because IMO he didn't realise just how dangerous Jodi was, and as a result, he became a victim of domestic homicide.

I think towards the end, he knew she was bat crazy and he was using sex on her to keep her calm....and subconsciously, himself alive.

But I thought there was something that could trace it back to her computer or email account? I already know why the slashed tires wasn't entered.

Don't think so. I will try and find something, but I think if the prosecution was able to prove she sent it, we'd be hearing about it.

BUT...didn't JA state she never did anything with Travis that she didn't want to do? In fact, JA said she enjoyed the sex! Not once, when the prosecution was questioning her, did she say a word about legitimate abuse. JA is not a domestic abuse survivor...period!

I don't think the edited sex tape will come in. I believe the entire sex tape will be given to the jury, not this latest desperate attempt by the defense.

None of us should forget that Travis had NO clue JA was tape recording him. She pulled all the strings in this conversation. JA did this to use against Travis. I don't find her credible.

Maybe this woman has multiple personalities, because she is an entirely different person today. The scary thing is, she is SANE in the eyes of court.
Both of those sex tapes are going to the jury...minus the transcribed words....per the Judge.

Perhaps the two ninjas left those two body-bronzer stains on two seats of her rental.

You were typing your post about your mom just as I was typing mine about my mom. I feel ya. I haven't spoken to my mother in 3 years because she sucks the life out of me. And she tells everyone that she can what a terrible daughter I am -- because obviously this could never be her fault. Ugh.

Anyway, I am just saying that we see it because we have LIVED it. But if there is someone on the jury who hasn't -- it scares me a little.

I cut off contact 5 years ago. I couldn't take care of 3 small children AND deal with my selfish, crazy mother. Have you read any books on the subject? It always amazes me how eerily similar mothers with personality disorders treat their children!

I think that the jury can see that Jodi sits on the stand and spins an unbelievable yarn trying desperately to turn Travis into a monster. They only have to look at the crime scene photos. IMO

YUP. He said her second version of the story was TRUe. [ :giggle:]

And apparently they were Mormon Ninjas and now Jodi is protecting her family by taking responsibility for the stabbing. :waitasec:

BREAKING NEWS!
It was Col. Mustard, in the Billiard Room, with a candlestick!
I am just shaking my head here....this is more than ridiculous.

I don't get the hatred for JC on this board. I think she's a good analyst. JMO

She gets the facts wrong all the time, for example the injury on the defendants right index finger from this mornings testimony, Jean says it looks like a burn.
I am not reporting on the case, yet I know the defendant stated she cut it on a margarita glass at work.

Plus she is a defendant lover way too much then flip flops an hour later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member