jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #69*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems so black and white to me too, Pink. There's not much up for debate inside my own head. ;)

My only real curiosity is the make and model of her psychopathy simply for curiosity's sake.

Carefull. Weird chit going on tonight... Reminds me a bit of Shakespearean plays...Hold your guard friend!

moo

Easy there, Shef..speak for yourself my friend...:) Here in Florida, we say hot, we may or may not have been shackled a time or two, and we definitely sweat. No comment on the anal. :blushing:

Well, Lord, what kinda southern girl are you?! ;)

Today we learn something which could be mind boggling when applied to her statements past and present.

Her true religion is the Law of Attraction. If you are not familiar with this concept, which has enjoyed flashes of popularity at various times over the last century, it is the principle behind the popular new age book "The Secret" and "Think and Grow Rich" before that, etc.

Arias is telling us over and over that this is what she really believes in. She mentions it frequently as a motive for why there's nothing negative in her journal about Travis. She says quite plainly that she was unwilling to "put out there" the negative for fear of attracting more of the same.

The Law of Attraction is quite commonly used in multi-level marketing programs to blame the "associates" who are not producing up to the standards held up in the "I attracted Fabulous Wealth" testimonials. We see Travis Alexander himself get up there in one video clip shown on Dateline and say, "This is where I started...." You can be that he goes on to say that through the application of positive thought and their trainings, every one of those in the audience can achieve what he achieved.

Later in the testimony of this trial, a comment is made about Travis accusing Arias of failing to "work the program"--another multi-level marketing buzz phrase.

So...once he started calling her a sociopath and a *advertiser censored*, how in the world was she going to rid the world of such negative thoughts about herself? Mind you, she is a True Believer in the Law of Attraction, which is nowhere found in Mormonism. Mormons believe that success comes from obedience to the laws and ordinances of the gospel-- paying tithing, keeping clean sexually, avoiding alcohol, tea and coffee, attendance at meetings, taking all callings (requests to volunteer for work), and avoiding association or sympathy for exMormons.

All these requirements are asked about in Temple Recommend interviews. A person may be denied a Temple Recommend for breaking any of these rules. Nowhere is mentioned the Law of Attraction.

Were Jodi Arias to be excommunicated for fornication, the earth would tremble with the negativity coming her way from all the Mormons who would have been informed of church action taken against her. Think of all those Mormons who would know she had been deprived of her membership AND THEY ARE FORBIDDEN TO ASSOCIATE WITH HER, as a condition of their own temple worthiness.

I am sorry if Mormons are offended by their practices being discussed, but this is vital to the understanding of motive. I have been a private investigator myself and you have to think like the perp thinks if you want to understand the crime.

Excommunicated Mormons are shunned even by their own families because of the temple recommend interview question. When you leave the church, even if you resign, like I did, you may suffer employment consequences if you life in Utah, Arizona, or Idaho where there are strong Mormon communities. Prepaid Legal was full of Mormons. Travis was a leader there. It is not inconceivable that his position as a role model and exemplar would be jeopardized. Can you imagine what his good buddies at PPL were going to think if they had to confess that they "associated" with Travis Alexander after his excommunication?

Exactly. He would lose not only his status as a desirable bachelor, he could also see his income take a nosedive as people who would have wanted to sign up under him chose someone else like Chris Hughes. Someone they wouldn't have to confess that they were associating with or sympathizing with.

Jodi Arias believed in the Law of Attraction before she met Travis Alexander. She never quit believing in it-- and who doesn't believe in being positive? It is another thing, though, to be an extremist and have a superstitious view of it where you believe that looking at an envelope with the right mental paradigm causes it to contain a bill or a check. There are wackos in almost any psychological system of success who carry normal principles to such an extreme they become a parody.

I think Arias believed that she attracted Travis to her because of the goodness inside her. When he began to name the darkness that he saw in her heart, he realized how she had dragged him down, down, down. He had more to lose by allowing her in his bed than we have previously been discussing. Since he had already gone to the bishop and been put on probation, he would surely be excommunicated.

He stood to lose everything based on his value system.

She also saw herself as losing everything based on her value system -- and once he told her THAT HE HAD PUT THAT NEGATIVITY out into the world, she (nutcase) concluded that to remove it--the only way to stop it--was to kill him.

That way, she could reframe the relationship in a positive way. For the good of all concerned. She made sure she gave Travis what he needed--the opportunity to pay for his sins with his own blood, so he could go to heaven-- and herself the freedom from the negativity that he was putting out about her that was destroying her future.

Thanks for the kind words I've received - I am a writer and am currently writing a book about some of these very topics. Even though my book is a novel, it's based on real events but I have to say is much less dramatic than the true crime we are all seeing revealed one little piece at a time.

I think this is where the cream pie comes in....

Hmmm, shefner (my fellow NC'er), you mean.... (!) ..
icon7.gif

images
images

Easy there, Shef..speak for yourself my friend...:) Here in Florida, we say hot, we may or may not have been shackled a time or two, and we definitely sweat. No comment on the anal. :blushing:[/QUOTE

Florida here too!! Nicely put Marcie :)

... I find it very hard to believe a 30 year old man hasn't masturbated much....perhaps he said that to please her?

I agree. Especially since he joined the LDS later in life, although I don't know how old he was when he joined.

BTW, are his siblings also LDS? I read in Det. Flores' report that Travis' brothers had not been close to him since Travis moved to Mesa. :(

MASTURBATION SPECULATION:

What if ... there is some truth to Jodi's belief that Travis was rubbing one out to a picture of a boy wearing spidey undies? Stay with me here for a moment ...

The single picture Jodi testified that she had seen (when she returned unannounced to Travis' bedroom to pick up the porcelain angel) was that of a little boy wearing spiderman undies. Based on that, she assumed and therefore accused Travis of being a "pedophile", which would be a devastating insult -- especially to an innocent man.

The picture was NOT kiddie *advertiser censored*, but something that would appear in junk mail from Sears on everybody's doorstep. But what would probably appear on the OTHER SIDE of the page could have been sexy adult female models wearing lingerie.

IF Travis was beating off to a photo, it would have been to the lingerie model on the other side of the sheet, but Jodi rushed out of the house before Travis could explain anything, and then she used that accusation as a blackmail threat against Travis in order to ruin his reputation. This would trigger angry frustration anytime she would bring it up in order to "press his buttons".

What if the "dire conversation" he mentioned in his angry text message (conveniently, her side of the text messages have vanished) was in response to yet another threat she brought up about the pedophilia accusation? In turn, he was threatening to expose her sociopathy to everyone SHE knew.

In the secret recording of the phone sex late night sleepy conversation, Travis referred to her body as "ultra female" (or something like that), which indicates a healthy heterosexual attraction. And we all know that every Hallowe'en stores sell sexy costumes of French Maids as well as Red Riding Hood and ultra sexy costumes of every female fairy tale character.

I'm j*zz sayin' ... ;)

MUAH! :lol:

I'm a total nut job. :floorlaugh:

But it's only because I'm a mom. They suck your brainular area dry, they do. Those little people.

What were we talking about?

Emus?

Honey, I have moved over into grandmotherhood. If you think little people suck your brainular area, watch what happens when they grow up!
I can only think of one solution:
Witness Protection Program!
Get in it once they turn 18 and don't look back....

With all the sex talk spewing from KN's mouth today, it made me feel like posting here on thread "69" was a bad thing. Give me a break.. he is a perv, and Jodi gets all excited and smiley just discussing it.

See...you can tell the Arias is not a Southern girl. We do not do anal. We do not do blood...or say "Hot" about anything but the humid weather. And we never sweat. We don't do shackles well either.

Also, "ravish" is what we say when its supper time and supper is not ready. "Y'all, I'm ravished...where are those dang cookies? Or a cream pie?! I need something to hold me over!"

I'm a southern girl. I don't know from cream pie, and I never say "Hot" unless as you said, it's dang hot outside and my bra is sticking to my noonies. But not from sweat. Ladies don't sweat. We glow.

HOWEVAH...... (Jewish side taking the floor) .....I don't think anal is all that nasty. Provided there is some preparatory cleansing. And, ya know, washing up after.

And if COURSE, Iced tea and pecan pie after! :floorlaugh:

Today we learn something which could be mind boggling when applied to her statements past and present.

Her true religion is the Law of Attraction. If you are not familiar with this concept, which has enjoyed flashes of popularity at various times over the last century, it is the principle behind the popular new age book "The Secret" and "Think and Grow Rich" before that, etc.

Arias is telling us over and over that this is what she really believes in. She mentions it frequently as a motive for why there's nothing negative in her journal about Travis. She says quite plainly that she was unwilling to "put out there" the negative for fear of attracting more of the same.

The Law of Attraction is quite commonly used in multi-level marketing programs to blame the "associates" who are not producing up to the standards held up in the "I attracted Fabulous Wealth" testimonials. We see Travis Alexander himself get up there in one video clip shown on Dateline and say, "This is where I started...." You can be that he goes on to say that through the application of positive thought and their trainings, every one of those in the audience can achieve what he achieved.

Later in the testimony of this trial, a comment is made about Travis accusing Arias of failing to "work the program"--another multi-level marketing buzz phrase.

So...once he started calling her a sociopath and a *advertiser censored*, how in the world was she going to rid the world of such negative thoughts about herself? Mind you, she is a True Believer in the Law of Attraction, which is nowhere found in Mormonism. Mormons believe that success comes from obedience to the laws and ordinances of the gospel-- paying tithing, keeping clean sexually, avoiding alcohol, tea and coffee, attendance at meetings, taking all callings (requests to volunteer for work), and avoiding association or sympathy for exMormons.

All these requirements are asked about in Temple Recommend interviews. A person may be denied a Temple Recommend for breaking any of these rules. Nowhere is mentioned the Law of Attraction.

Were Jodi Arias to be excommunicated for fornication, the earth would tremble with the negativity coming her way from all the Mormons who would have been informed of church action taken against her. Think of all those Mormons who would know she had been deprived of her membership AND THEY ARE FORBIDDEN TO ASSOCIATE WITH HER, as a condition of their own temple worthiness.

I am sorry if Mormons are offended by their practices being discussed, but this is vital to the understanding of motive. I have been a private investigator myself and you have to think like the perp thinks if you want to understand the crime.

Excommunicated Mormons are shunned even by their own families because of the temple recommend interview question. When you leave the church, even if you resign, like I did, you may suffer employment consequences if you life in Utah, Arizona, or Idaho where there are strong Mormon communities. Prepaid Legal was full of Mormons. Travis was a leader there. It is not inconceivable that his position as a role model and exemplar would be jeopardized. Can you imagine what his good buddies at PPL were going to think if they had to confess that they "associated" with Travis Alexander after his excommunication?

Exactly. He would lose not only his status as a desirable bachelor, he could also see his income take a nosedive as people who would have wanted to sign up under him chose someone else like Chris Hughes. Someone they wouldn't have to confess that they were associating with or sympathizing with.

Jodi Arias believed in the Law of Attraction before she met Travis Alexander. She never quit believing in it-- and who doesn't believe in being positive? It is another thing, though, to be an extremist and have a superstitious view of it where you believe that looking at an envelope with the right mental paradigm causes it to contain a bill or a check. There are wackos in almost any psychological system of success who carry normal principles to such an extreme they become a parody.

I think Arias believed that she attracted Travis to her because of the goodness inside her. When he began to name the darkness that he saw in her heart, he realized how she had dragged him down, down, down. He had more to lose by allowing her in his bed than we have previously been discussing. Since he had already gone to the bishop and been put on probation, he would surely be excommunicated.

She also saw herself as losing everything based on her value system -- and once he told her THAT HE HAD PUT THAT NEGATIVITY out into the world, she (nutcase) concluded that to remove it--the only way to stop it--was to kill him.

That way, she could reframe the relationship in a positive way. For the good of all concerned. She made sure she gave Travis what he needed--the opportunity to pay for his sins with his own blood, so he could go to heaven-- and herself the freedom from the negativity that he was putting out about her that was destroying her future.

Thanks for the kind words I've received - I am a writer and am currently writing a book about some of these very topics. Even though my book is a novel, it's based on real events but I have to say is much less dramatic than the true crime we are all seeing revealed one little piece at a time.

You write a book, I'll buy it. :seeya:

Fascinating post, as usual.

Easy there, Shef..speak for yourself my friend...:) Here in Florida, we say hot, we may or may not have been shackled a time or two, and we definitely sweat. No comment on the anal. :blushing:[/QUOTE

Florida here too!! Nicely put Marcie :)

We only use the word "hot" in reference to the weather. A good southern girl does not say a man is "hot." Could it be that you gals are not good southern girls? Me oh my!

Um...Katiecoolady...Are you there? Is anyone else out there? I'm a bit confused...

What? You mean like Travis becoming reactive when she exerted signs of independence? ;)

To me it reeks of someone who's done a lot of research into the psychology and patterns of abuse for one reason or another. I might even say something similar myself as a direct result BUT...nope, still not buyin' it. :great:

She's using the common buzzwords, and has pointed to abuse consistent with every single abuse on the Power and Control wheel (which for a short term relationship is very odd in and of itself) but its entirely superficial too. There's no depth, no emotion, and not even any evidence of progression beyond 'victim' to survivor status I would anticipate after a 4 1/2 year hiatus from supposed abuse.

That's it! I felt like I was being hit with a barrage of buzzwords! If you go and google those words in small phrases, you get all kinds of search results. Too bad JM can't be snarky and say, "are you sure that you need a DV expert on the stand?" :floorlaugh:

Both of those sex tapes are going to the jury...minus the transcribed words....per the Judge.

Can you point me towards her ruling on it? I missed the afternoon session. I don't understand how/why she would allow an edited version of the sex tape to be allowed in the jury room.

Maybe Juan can make his own tape, use the sex tape, her voicemail messages, calls to Detective Flores, her inconsistent testiphony-bologny? :floorlaugh: I find it reckless for the judge to allow an edited version of anything into the jury room.

Can our lawyers chime in? :please:

JMO I didnt even watch coverage tonight because I am sick of the sex talk. She was just as in to it and done the same stuff with other guys. That proves nothing but she is a *advertiser censored*. My opinion right now is the defense has two motives here. One to distract away from the brutal murder and second hoping if they just keep repeating and planting in the jurors minds this garbage that some of the men jurors will think with the wrong head and fantasize about kinky sex with Jodi and not want to kill her. I hope to God they think with the brain God gave them and see through this garbage.

This was probably brilliant, but there are too many words so I had to skim.

So are you saying that you believe she killed Travis to "clear" (no Scientology reference implied, but feel free to refer to last night's episode of The Walking Dead) the world of his negativity?

Bryan Carr was given a TV platform tonight to announce:

JA Ninja Story is the TRUE and CORRECT STORY.

The reason for this is as follows:
Joseph Smith enunciated the “blood atonement” doctrine. Blood atonement is exacted on those Mormons who have committed heinous sins. Mormon vigilantes roam around the country exacting blood atonement on the “deserving”. Mormon vigilante units active in the Mesa area June 2008 targeted TA for “blood atonement”. The vigilantes when confronting an innocent JA were unsure if this lady needed to be dispatched or not. But JA fear of retribution upon her family is genuine. Mormon Ninja commando units might be ordered to Yreka to do a job.

Yikes!!!!
What a clown!

I'm a southern girl. I don't know from cream pie, and I never say "Hot" unless as you said, it's dang hot outside and my bra is sticking to my noonies. But not from sweat. Ladies don't sweat. We glow.

HOWEVAH...... (Jewish side taking the floor) .....I don't think anal is all that nasty. Provided there is some preparatory cleansing. And, ya know, washing up after.

And if COURSE, Iced tea and pecan pie after! :floorlaugh:

Frayed, you must go to church on Sunday and admit to any anal thoughts. Ask forgiveness.

Then have lunch...and don't wait until you're ravishing....

ETA: I just now saw where you do not say you are a "good" southern girl. Shame. I guess that means anal is acceptable in your world....

Honey, I have moved over into grandmotherhood. If you think little people suck your brainular area, watch what happens when they grow up!
I can only think of one solution:
Witness Protection Program!
Get in it once they turn 18 and don't look back....

My baby girl is 11 now, so I've got some time. (Famous last words)

And Mazel Tov on your Grands!

Well at least he taught her what a cream pie was....

See...you can tell the Arias is not a Southern girl. We do not do anal. We do not do blood...or say "Hot" about anything but the humid weather. And we never sweat. We don't do shackles well either.

Also, "ravish" is what we say when its supper time and supper is not ready. "Y'all, I'm ravished...where are those dang cookies? Or a cream pie?! I need something to hold me over!"

BBM

:laughcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads