jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #69*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA. And she apparently has an incredible memory (when it suits her - and we know darn well she remembers it all, she just plays stupid with JM). She knows exactly where she dumped that gun.

Yes but she also knows if they found it they would find out that it did belong to her grand parents..so she's not gonna give it up. It would help point to premeditation.

hmmmm,,,, not sure beetrice... I have never seen that before... the icons on the top of your post worked... :waitasec: try going to 'more' then click on icon of choice and it will automatically insert in your post then return to your post
2centsgirl_zpsb6fa00b1.gif

I find the "more" button only works about 10% of the time. I also have lots of trouble with the "thanks" button. I've always assumed the problem was at my end -- some setting on my computer.

I don't think Mr Martinez would have Jodi examined by a Psychologist or Domestic Violence Expert (yes, the brief Jail type interview to determine if she is suicidal would be done on intake just to see where to put her)

Does anyone know if the Prosecutor has had her seen?

respectfully snipped.......

The prosecution did have her examined by an expert. The expert will be a rebuttal witness, that is if she didn't lose all her data when her lap top was stolen in early Feb -

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...t-witness-in-arias-trial-has-home-burglarized

Do you mean women watching *advertiser censored*? Or men? I can see women becoming more familiar with the idea, but there's no way in hell I'd want to try most of the things that are out there. :floorlaugh: This was just a theory I read about that was trying to explain why more women would agree to something that doesn't sound like it would be much fun for them. In a way, it makes sense: your partner makes an effort to satisfy you, so you make more of an effort to satisfy them.

Just the ubiquity of *advertiser censored* today (Internet, etc.), and the ubiquity of anal sex in *advertiser censored*. It socializes us into viewing what was once considered aberrant as normal.

Is it true that the Judge can instruct the jury to consider lesser charges?? Gosh I hope not. I hope the Judge doesn't bend backwards for the defense AGAIN.

I think the Judge is doing all of the bending because this is a DP trial. So that doesn't comport, to me, with lesser charge instructions.

I think she's lenient with the running of her courtroom but I don't find her biased toward the defense generally.

And I've seen defense bias, believe me.

Yes but she also knows if they found it they would find out that it did belong to her grand parents..so she's not gonna give it up. It would help point to premeditation.

Fluffy...??? Is that you???

Do you mean women watching *advertiser censored*? Or men? I can see women becoming more familiar with the idea, but there's no way in hell I'd want to try most of the things that are out there. :floorlaugh: This was just a theory I read about that was trying to explain why more women would agree to something that doesn't sound like it would be much fun for them. In a way, it makes sense: your partner makes an effort to satisfy you, so you make more of an effort to satisfy them.

I tried tying my wife to a tree...the tree said no way.

She claims that her finger was injured at work from the wire rack that the glasses were sitting on to cool. Not burned, as Jean wrongly reported. :innocent: JA said it was more of a ruffling up of the skin....looks cut to me.

She said her boss gave her a big bandaid for it and she took a pic to show her friends. ick

I hope JM talked to this boss....

I find the "more" button only works about 10% of the time. I also have lots of trouble with the "thanks" button. I've always assumed the problem was at my end -- some setting on my computer.

I have that difficulty when the thread is overloaded with members and guests. Just plain overload, for a matter of minutes. Maybe that is the problem you have intermittently. :seeya:

Just the ubiquity of *advertiser censored* today (Internet, etc.), and the ubiquity of anal sex in *advertiser censored*. It socializes us into viewing what was once considered aberrant as normal.

I've had many conversations on this very subject: the socio politics of anal sex in *advertiser censored* related to the rise in women's independence. It's a valid subject imo. But I won't bore you all with my opinioins. :truce:

It sure would. She will NEVER admit to taking the gun. I think in her warped mind it would further ruin her "reputation" with her family.

I wonder if we will hear any more about the DVR/remote also taken in the robbery. Jodi would be "mortified" if the burglary was ever proven.

I hope that thing on her lip stopped growing. It seemed to grow so much yesterday afternoon, I'm almost afraid to see it today! :eek:

Oh no !....I wanna see that mamajama...grow and grow today. Thanks....I had forgotten about that thing....haha...the only reason I'll watch today. oh yeah, and to eye me some Juan.

Hmmm....yanno...for all of the complexeties and machinations involved in planning this "road trip" (not wanting to use her own car, renting car 100 miles from home, arranging transportation to rental car agency, having to drive 500+ miles out of the way to borrow gas cans, etc)..

She could have flown roundtrip to Salt Lake City and rented a car there for one day and saved lots of time and spent less money.:waitasec:

The defense didn't get an x-ray of the finger because it wouldn't show that it was broken. The prosecution would have an almost impossible time telling her to get one since it's an "invasive" procedure (x-rays).

It is not an invasive procedure.

She claims that her finger was injured at work from the wire rack that the glasses were sitting on to cool. Not burned, as Jean wrongly reported. :innocent: JA said it was more of a ruffling up of the skin....looks cut to me.

She said her boss gave her a big bandaid for it and she took a pic to show her friends. ick

I hope JM talked to this boss....

It would have made more sense for her to say she took it in case she needed a Work Comp claim.

As I never believe a damn word she says, I thought the "friends" comment might be heading off at the pass that this finger picture came in via some "friend" who claimed Jodi sent it to her.

I don't know how it got in, was verified, anything like that. But I want to find out. I don't buy these pics.

If they were for realz, why not show them when this entire subject was brought up in your Case in Chief? Puhlease!

I think the Judge is doing all of the bending because this is a DP trial. So that doesn't comport, to me, with lesser charge instructions.

I think she's lenient with the running of her courtroom but I don't find her biased toward the defense generally.

And I've seen defense bias, believe me.

I find the judge's behavior something of a puzzle. Maybe she's letting Nurmi bring in so much because she sees it's all ludicrous and knows the jury won't buy it. :please:

She has now told so many stories about her fingers to so many people that I think the entire finger business could be thrown out completely by the jury.

Esp since there is ZERO corroboration to this "kicking injury" . The only evidence comes in from an admitted and known pathological liar.

I do think the jury should consider what Jodi claimed to Flores as far as what really happened to her finger and that she cut it on the knife. Especially since Flores told her that he has seen that type injury before when an assailant stabs someone and the blood makes their hand slide onto the knife. Plus Mr. Burns when describing her bandaged fingers raised his left hand slightly and then put the ring finger plus the pinkie up in the air as if he were remembering seeing her hand. Not a voluntary movement on his part. Pretty much as if he was visualizing it in his head and just indicated with his left hand where she was injured.

Does it make sense Jodi would document such a small injury to her finger from cutting it on a glass and not document a broken finger which she claims directly affects her ability to draw. No mention at all and she would not have to say anything about Travis, just look at my broken finger. jmo

I've had many conversations on this very subject: the socio politics of anal sex in *advertiser censored* related to the rise in women's independence. It's a valid subject imo. But I won't bore you all with my opinioins. :truce:

I'm interested to hear your theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member