jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the sex tape was a set up for sure.

"what's a cream pie?"
and she asks him to repeat himself a couple of times...just to make sure it is recorded nice and clear.

And I'm still not clear on what the heck that is! Has anyone else heard of this? What's the point of it? I was following along just fine with the "facials" and then this.

Every time I hear that Carr guy's name I think of the other Carr guy who bogusly claimed that he'd killed Jon Benet Ramsey and I wonder if they are related.

Like do any of us really believe she had no clue what that was? GMAB! I notice she also tried very hard to make her voice seem child like. She is a good actress, she needs an Oscar ...In more ways than one.

She's probably the one who introduced him to it.

Thank you! I've been searching like crazy trying to find that date. Unfortunately when you google the words "phone sex" you don't end up with favorable results. :blushing:

The jodi arias timeline is a great place to find all of your research questions. They have all that has gone on in this trial...

This one, two sentence, comment has sparked a line of responses that has me laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes.

Listen up, peeps, I'm at work...you must behave yourselves, you're gonna get me in trouble, they are going to call the folks in the white jackets to come collect me if they keep hearing outbursts of laughter for no apparent reason! :)

By the way, ex-hairdresser here...there is nothing more daunting than nape wrinkles, ESPECIALLY if they get their haircut like Nurmi, do you know how hard it is to get into that crevace...particularly with clippers? LOL

You just KNOW everyone is touching the back of their head now to check!!

For those who wonder about L. Kirk Nurmi.

Law Offices of L. Kirk Nurmi
Have you been accused
of committing a sexual offense?
Call me now 24/7 (602) 285-6947
I can provide you with aggressive representation against
any accusation that you committed a sexual offense.
Sexual Assault • Sex Conduct with a Minor • Indecent Exposure
Sexual Exploitation of a Minor • Sexual Abuse • Molestation of a Child

At the Law Office of L. Kirk Nurmi we understand that you do not have to commit a sexual offense to be accused of being a sex offender. We understand that innocent people can be accused of sex crimes such as sexual assault, sex conduct with a minor or sexual exploitation of a minor, or any sex offense with very little evidence. We also understand that being accused of committing such a crime is devastating and daunting. However, we also understand that the legal consequences are very serious and that if you are accused of a sex crime you need an attorney who has the experience and knowledge needed to provide you with an aggressive defense. Our results speak for themselves:

Sex Assault – not guilty
Sex Assault / Unlawful Imprisonment – not guilty on all counts
Sexual Exploitation of a Minor (10 counts) – not guilty on all counts
Sex Conduct with a Minor, Sexual Assault – all counts dismissed

Call (602) 285-6947 Today

So if you find yourself accused of such a crime and you seek competent aggressive representation call our office at (602) 285-6947 for a Free Telephonic Consultation.

Law Offices of L. Kirk Nurmi
2314 E Osborne Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85016

(602) 285-6947

Copyright © 2013 Law Offices of L. Kirk Nurmi | Legal Web Design - Axsen

When JA's over aggressive text message was shown she claimed they joked trying to one up each other playfully yet sexually agressively.

Why wouldn't this taped phone sex thing be considered the same?

Question for those that use u stream on their phone. when I turn on ustream and get it going. But then go to another screen, it turns off. Is there a way I can make it do in the background by going and doing another screen?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

i haven't worked this out yet i use my second cell so don't get as many texts etc but it is so annoying

yes, it's true... :(

Yes. When she came to town for the memorial she asked Aaron to drive
her by Travis' house.

:eek: Just when I thought I've heard it all!

This one, two sentence, comment has sparked a line of responses that has me laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes.

Listen up, peeps, I'm at work...you must behave yourselves, you're gonna get me in trouble, they are going to call the folks in the white jackets to come collect me if they keep hearing outbursts of laughter for no apparent reason! :)

By the way, ex-hairdresser here...there is nothing more daunting than nape wrinkles, ESPECIALLY if they get their haircut like Nurmi, do you know how hard it is to get into that crevace...particularly with clippers? LOL

:crazy: :behind:

I wanna know how they manage (the families) manage when taking bathroom breaks. Bumping into each other at the sink, say.

About Jodi's work injured finger, is it possible that prosecution could call her ex employer as a witness?

Good point. If she cuts her finger at work, she would not only need band aids but finger condoms too. There would be incident report no matter what.

I believe he was going to open a new practice just when the state appointed him. He tried to get out and the state said no. The previous appointed attorney Victoria Washington, recused herself due to previoulsy representing someone else involved in this case. She filed a motion to withdraw and it was granted. Jodi then tried to represent herself and the court appointed Nurmi to assist. When Jodi changed her mind and asked for an attorney, that is when Nurmi tried to withdraw and was denied.
He's STUCK WITH HER!

WHAT? lol. JA tried to represent herself? LOL.

I believe he was going to open a new practice just when the state appointed him. He tried to get out and the state said no. The previous appointed attorney Victoria Washington, recused herself due to previoulsy representing someone else involved in this case. She filed a motion to withdraw and it was granted. Jodi then tried to represent herself and the court appointed Nurmi to assist. When Jodi changed her mind and asked for an attorney, that is when Nurmi tried to withdraw and was denied.
He's STUCK WITH HER!
's compensation.

He didn't open his practice til Feb, and I'll probably get slammed for this, but IMO he didn't want off the case too bad. He knew what to do to get off the case, and the minutes tell a different story.
I believe he just wanted to get paid the $225/hr rather than the PD compensation.

Is this judge the worst when it comes to punctuality or what? Why doesn't she lay down the law?

Btw, I'm waiting tables today... Ill let y'all know if I cut my finger!

I believe the sex tape was a set up for sure.

"what's a cream pie?"
and she asks him to repeat himself a couple of times...just to make sure it is recorded nice and clear.

Why? Because she was planning on using it against him so that no "good Mormon" girl would ever want him. Travis' whole life were his Mormon friends and his PPL business (which included a lot of his Mormon friends). That tape would have ruined so many relationships, current and future as well as his business relationships.

bbm
Precisely. She does this several times throughout the recording to clarify all the parts for which she wants there to be no doubt. She's actually acting like a prosecutor in her own case at that time.

SHE JUST WISHES SHE COULD DIE!!!! I hope the jury heard that LOUD & CLEAR & give her the DP.
I don't know if I can bare watching her *&&%$@# mug today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay