jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand the way JVM screems, but she's talking about the reasonable doubt scenario.
I REALLY believe this needs to be spelled out to jurors (in all cases) in a way that's easier to pin down.
It's REASONABLE DOUBT, not beyond a shadow of a doubt, and I think it confuses jurors.

All of the disgusting emphasis on sex I feel was the defense team trying to find anything that would save her life. The whole "battered women" defense was contrived based on the evidence. Arias admitted she was trying to find something to fit the forencsics early on. I think she taped the phone sex as insurance should anything go wrong. When do you think she premediated the murder? Right before?

I think the tape relates to whatever Travis reamed her out for. Something that was going on before in time and it just became handy for this trial.

would it be rude if i kept one earphone in when my guests arrive :innocent: prob wont miss much

Lol.Don't you just hate having company when the trial's on? Happened to me last week,even worse,overnight company.

I can't understand only 4 days a week, these delays, long lunch breaks, court ending at 4:30 p.m. Just can't.

if they started at 8 or 9 am, i could understand the hour and a half lunch break. but they don't need it, IMO, since they start so late. this isn't what i'm used to at all----it's more like CA where trials go on forever. where i am---TX---we get 'em in, get 'em out. work evenings? saturdays? sure, if the judge wants---it's all up to the judge.

You may already know this and have tried it but just in case....the wildabouttrials link only takes you to a front page, you then have to click on the 'red' area for it to launch a second page (do you have pop-ups blocked?) where you then have to click the 'play' button.

Sorry if I'm giving you info you already know and have tried. Good luck!
Thank you so much for taking time to help me, Candy!

I can get to the screen that shows the live player. When I click the play button an error message pops up that says
VE_PD_NOT FOUND

I can't wait for the jury to ask questions.. because just like when Juan had her on cross, she doesnt have time to prepare for her answers on the questions the jury may ask

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
#JodiArias' mother and aunt have taken their usual spots in the front row. Trial should begin in 10 minutes or so.

Sheez. As a mother, I can't even begin to imagine how awful it would be to have to sit and listen, day after day, to the stuff that's been presented in court here...if it was about one of my kids. I feel sorry for the families..Travis' AND Jodi's. So many victims in this case.

It could either go towards premeditation or what I think is that she planned on using it down the road to blackmail him in some way (since none of her other tactics were working towards her trapping him for herself).
Maybe it's just me, but I think by the time she recorded that tape, she didn't want him anymore and was engaged in her revenge. I think she was out to destroy him then, and when she went to Mesa on June 4th as well. I only began to feel that way yesterday. Before, I thought she might have gone there and hoped to rekindle/extend something with him, still wanted to be with him, etc. But now, I think her "love" had turned to 'terminate' and everything she did after that point was to act out her delusion of grandeur, her sense of superiority, dominance, etc. Very cold and calculated and arrogant. And terminate him she did.

I wanna know how they manage (the families) manage when taking bathroom breaks. Bumping into each other at the sink, say.

I've heard counsel refer to a 'victim's room' so I'm thinking they have a bathroom specifically for them. I can't imagine they would want the two families intermingling too much.

Just my thoughts. :)

This one, two sentence, comment has sparked a line of responses that has me laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes.

Listen up, peeps, I'm at work...you must behave yourselves, you're gonna get me in trouble, they are going to call the folks in the white jackets to come collect me if they keep hearing outbursts of laughter for no apparent reason! :)

By the way, ex-hairdresser here...there is nothing more daunting than nape wrinkles, ESPECIALLY if they get their haircut like Nurmi, do you know how hard it is to get into that crevace...particularly with clippers? LOL
Now that made me crack up!!!:floorlaugh:

IMO, she was being blamed for the tire slashing and found out that Travis was talking ***** about her behind her back. He had already threatened to tell people she cared about "what she had done."

With the sex tape and explicit photos, she could blackmail him. She felt she had to prove her "dirty little secret" defense if she were called up by her bishop for a church court. Travis had crossed the line by threatening to put more negative things out there about her. Never mind that they were all true, she seemed to share the idea that what was hidden did not happen, that what was never spoken of didn't exist. That the appearance was the reality.

A rat is always more dangerous when cornered. Without a good reputation, Arias would not be able to work the PPL/Mormon crowd to attach herself to a man. Her "goal" was to become a trophy woman and Live Large without actually working.

Travis jeopardized that. He threatened the survival and thriving of the only person she ever really loved. There was no plan B if it didn't work out with Travis except jumping to another up and coming at Prepaid Legal.

With him going to the bishop, her gig would be completely over. She would be disciplined (possibly ex'd) and would end up the dirty Jezebel that would silence a room just by walking in. SHe couldn't let that happen, so Travis had to die.

I think you just wrote part of the closing arguements. :rocker:

You may already know this and have tried it but just in case....the wildabouttrials link only takes you to a front page, you then have to click on the 'red' area for it to launch a second page (do you have pop-ups blocked?) where you then have to click the 'play' button.

Sorry if I'm giving you info you already know and have tried. Good luck!

I am a Macpro user as well and I had the same problem. I get the best results with ABClive.

I'm not transcribing today as I have to go to a doctor appt. soon. :(

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews
#JodiArias spectators in place. Only had just enough to fill seats this AM. Must be 1st day w/o line for #Arias in a while

Do any of these shows have any proof that Brian Carr actually talks to Jodi or has contact with her?

beagle, I believe he met Jodi while visiting a sister in that same jail (I could be wrong here). I do not think he is playing with a full deck AT ALL, so some family member needs to reign him in!

:moo:

Yesterday was my first exposure to Nurmi, other than his objecting to almost everything JM said to Jodi. Is his chronic use of "Okaaay" just a Nurmi tic, or is he signalling to Jodi to shut up?

if they started at 8 or 9 am, i could understand the hour and a half lunch break. but they don't need it, IMO, since they start so late. this isn't what i'm used to at all----it's more like CA where trials go on forever. where i am---TX---we get 'em in, get 'em out. work evenings? saturdays? sure, if the judge wants---it's all up to the judge.

Texas is great and they definitely do not mess around. Just go look at the scheduled execution list - a few every month it seems like.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras
The attorneys are in chambers. No sighting of Arias yet. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members