jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but can you hold onto the camera at least as good as a 5-year old?

Ha...!

I so reckon Travis told her that she took photos no better than a 5 year old don't you ... AGREE!!!! She had no artistic flair at all.

I truly think the Jury won't buy a single thing that comes out of her mouth..even these journal enteries are hearsay...she claims they mean one thing..but truth be known they mean something else..

Two worst things a male can be accused of is

1.) being a pedo
2.) rapist

so far in this trial shes accused him of both

I think in her mind..if shes going down..shes taking Travis's reputation down with her.

I really hope the jury sees right through her BS

I also think the defense is hoping that if the jury dislikes Travis as a person then perhaps they will somehow believe he "deserved" to die. It's a very risky strategy. And in my opinion this strategy they are attempting to put forth is going to backfire. And if the brutality of the murder doesn't give her death what she's doing now will.

I just made my first donation to the Travis Alexander Legacy Fund, and I feel so good helping his family with room and board while they are taking time from work to be there for Travis.

I considered taking a short trip to AZ to catch a few days of the trial, and hotels in the area are over $200 a night! I feel that a donation or two not only helps his family, but it saves me money in this regard. And, they need to be there...I don't. God bless them!

Please consider giving a small amount. It has been verified many times over as legit, and TA's sisters respond personally with so much gratitude. Go to FB, Travis Alexander Legacy Fund. The links are there.

https://www.facebook.com/TravisAlexanderFund

BBM

We're in the busy tourist season. By April/May the prices will go down.

The way Nurmi is dragging this out sentencing hearing will be in June. :)

Wanna bet that Nurmi doesn't try and clear up the inconsistencies in her road trip ?

In 2006-2008 PrePaid Legal was HUGE in California. All the rage in offices for everyone to start signing up, then sign up friends.

And in the Waitress industry.

I have the DVD she is talking about right here on my desk, and a little PPL pin? looks like lady justice, gold, 3D. Inside a small container.
(weird, I googled the lady justice PPL pin.. No such thing, maybe its not lady justice, I shall go to my junk room and get her out.. now I
am not sure what that thing is)

Ok it is lady justice.. maybe she is bad luck though..creepy now that I see it.. heavy, and gold. like the image below

132904836_lady-justice-goldtone-tie-tacpin-pinback-law-jewelry-.jpg

I used to lie in MY journal, when I was sixteen. Knew my mother was reading it, so I'd say something like, "went to the library to study for my history test." Day later when I was sure she'd read it, erase & tell the truth about where I was!

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
#jodiarias still looking at jurors while she answers. Only a few are looking back.

none of this goes to self defense..

just pointing that out

Are they even DATING during any of these entries?!? The jury KNOWS that, right?!? This is BAD STUFF for the defense. STALKER BAD. WHY are they putting this in?!?

If only we were all in a different place today, Jodi. She is a real piece of work, this one. :sick:

HE wasn't a family kind of guy? She's delusional if she thinks anyone will believe the poop she's spewing....

Wow..how much is this costing the tax payers? Its ridiculous how he is draging this nonesense..out!! Bull... on the wouldnt want to marry him but, I named our children Iris and Hinkley..think she forgot she told us all that!!!

I doubt the judge will allow JM to recross...she has basically shut down the prosecution of Jodi. And, has allowed Travis Alexander to be murdered over and over again in her courtroom. I'm beyond disgusted.

Every time she says the word CHURCH today I am going to DRINK. Care to join me anyone?

We will be drunk typing by lunch time.

I'd be up for a margarita! :rocker: maybe a pitcher....

OMG why didnt she pick up the phone and call for help instead of KILLING him when he was supposely attacking her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom