jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan needs to remind the jury that Travis Alexander told Jodi she was the worst thing that ever happened to him and that was no lie.

OT: George Zimmerman has waived his right to SYG hearing!

Pedophile Pamphlets??? Where would she get these? She said she sent them to him & he got mad. I've never seen Pedophile Pamphlets at any doctors office, health department, mental health office, human services office, etc. Has anybody here ever seen any? I guess they wouldn't be displayed on a shelf? Wouldn't want kids or anybody else to "get ideas" from public pamphlets. But then, wouldn't you have to ask for them in person or request them online? Would LOVEtohear Jodi tell where she got them & PROVE it!

No such things exist. She talks about encouraging him to, "get help," there is no help. There is no known therapeutic or medicinal cure for pedophilia. This is why the only solution is to remove their access to children.

She probably has another "migraine".

Who is the older woman seated behind Travis's sisters? She's wearing an orange-ish shirt and her mouth turns down. She attends regularly and seems to always be seated behind the sisters.

According to WildAboutTrial, Jodi asked "Kirk, can I please see you", hence the 5 min recess.

Seriously this is the strangest trial I have watched. For the judge to allow it is so befuddling. I want my planet back :ufo:

Please, please judge, say that this is enough trash and put us all out of our misery.

She said she picked them up at the mall.

so we're to believe there are pamphlets out there which tell pedophiles how to stop being attracted to children? this is so ludicrous it's laughable.

i would think if there is such a thing, nurmi could show us one.

I can't even believe this. Why did Juan not object to this circus act? So, Nurmi asks a question and JA doesn't know how to answer so she says "Kirk, can i see you?" and the judge allows it? I can't believe this.

In Arizona Law-in death penalty cases the person sentanced to death can apply for an appeal but that dosen't mean they will get the appeal.
Arizona supreme courts are known for denying appeals.

I just have to give a shout out to this judge. I know it's their job, and they are professional - if not, they lose that job.

But I don't know that I could stay so composed, so impartial. I guess that's why I am not a judge but still...

Anyway, carry on!

She has lost her audience to such a degree now that I am not even expecting anything worth hearing coming out .. it'll either be irrelevant or a self serving lie.

Way to go Nurmi. <mod snip>.

complaint about Travis's family? - maybe they make her uncomfortable
too bad

Does anyone know how old TA'S youngest sister is? She looks so young! At the end of this trail his family should be allowed to thru a dart, with Jodi as the target..just sayin!

I'm guessing 30's actually? I think one of the girls is a Police Officer! They seem like great kids. Really heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett