jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see a juror question asking her why she thinks her crappy life not her fault? Poor Jodi not in control of anything....

I'm still trying to figure out the point of those journal entries this morning. They sure didn't help her at all. You either write negative things in there or you don't. Can't have it both ways. :waitasec:

After the judge allowed the edited sex tape I lost all respect for her. If ja gets off I will no longer believe in justice. Then after nurmi non stop sex talk which is just creepy, I refused to watch today.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I agree with you - I'm not crazy about this judge either, she needs to run a much tighter ship. The fact that she can never manage to start on time bugs me to no end. One of the most unprofessional qualities is tardiness. It's dragging this trial out and not respecting the jurors time and lives. The schedule is up to her, why not work Fridays and Saturdays occasionally? Why not start earlier and end later? Seems lazy to me.

HOWEVER, that being said - I don't believe she can mess around with a death penalty case and allow any room for them to come back and say she didn't get a fair trial because her side wasn't allowed to present something. I think she's just being extra careful in that regard.

I just cannot bear to watch Nurmi and his driveling nonsense, are they just making this crap up as they go along? UNREAL. Even MORE disturbing is how this Judge is allowing this to continue?? I understand it's a DP Case, but at some point the Judge HAS to have some discretion and control of HER Courtroom, she is letting the Defense run the show. I don't know how much more of Squirmi Nurmi I can stomach...all three of them make me physically ill. ALSO, I thought this was pretty huge! I guess, Arias's little bother Joey is posting ALL over his facebook page about the trial and his sister! The other web group about the case I belong too brought this up last night.

Is little bro supporting his sis?

Not to copy... But can you tell us the types of comments being made?

How old is he?

TIA

I'd like to see a juror question asking her why she thinks her crappy life not her fault? Poor Jodi not in control of anything....

My brother said he hopes all the papers in the jury basket say...

GUILTY
Can you please make Nurmi stop talking?
GUILTY
Does she really think we believe this nonsense?
GUILTY
Can we go back to JM please?
GUILTY

:floorlaugh:

BBM

Don't put that in writing! It will make it REAL!! :banghead: :floorlaugh:

Don't confuse me, I'm still puzzling over how the universe determines if a vibration one makes is positive or negative and how it decides how to send back the same at one.:waitasec:

Sorry took a minute to pack up all the baggage & move over see the following in case you missed it from last thread

I am glad someone else posted this, because I was just about to ask if anyone remembers this from the NG interview in jail.

I found it VERY interesting ... and wish NG (or someone else had followed up).

Its possible that person is lying, but if she wasn't, it makes you wonder why JA would tell such a story while in jail.

Hmm methinks that cellmate got JA confused with the last lady JM put on AZDR perhaps..

Here's the thing with psychopaths. You, being the logical, rational human you are can see a police car following you, a red light up ahead, and warn the psychopath that if they run the light they're likely to get a ticket.

The psychopath 'knows' all that too...but unlike your logical self, the psychopath feels he can manipulate his way out of the ticket or maybe even wants the ticket so he has someone else to blame for his 'misery'.

He's going to run the light - or not. But ultimately it will be his decision and none of your logical arguments are likely to sway him.

MOO

from one of the journal entries introduced today:

"and thrills me. I love love love him, and
he sings to me, goes out of his way for
me, displays massive amounts of
unconditional love for me in countless
ways. I'm almost haunted by it. But it
still remains that I cannot marry him. I
[don't ?] can't quite put my finger
on it, but something is just off w/ that
boy. we've all got head problems, that's
for sure[.] But there are certain things
that will never sit right w/me about "

so, the DT is trying to make this vague journal entry into j.a's veiled attempt to imply that Travis was a pedophile, and it didn't "sit right" with her?

they are pathetic. imo.

S I just get home from work and they are at lunch !!! Geez a whizzzz

OT: Contributing to the Travis Alexander Legacy Fund was very easy. I don't have a Paypal account and was able to just use my credit card. Thx for the links you all posted.

It worries me that the jurors have questions for JA . Everything she says is a lie yet they seem to think they can get a truthful response from her? After the judge allowing all these monologues, it just gives the killer another oppotunity to spin and update her testimony IMO

from one of the journal entries introduced today:

"and thrills me. I love love love him, and
he sings to me, goes out of his way for
me, displays massive amounts of
unconditional love for me in countless
ways. I'm almost haunted by it. But it
still remains that I cannot marry him. I
[don't ?] can't quite put my finger
on it, but something is just off w/ that
boy. we've all got head problems, that's
for sure[.] But there are certain things
that will never sit right w/me about "

so, the DT is trying to make this vague journal entry into j.a's veiled attempt to imply that Travis was a pedophile, and it didn't "sit right" with her?

they are pathetic. imo.

Well her other men were not up to par compared to Travis. The "off" part probably was HE WAS NORMAL!

She was unfamiliar with that!

Don't confuse me, I'm still puzzling over how the universe determines if a vibration one makes is positive or negative and how it decides how to send back the same at one.:waitasec:

Lol. I find it interesting that her journal says she wishes she could die so she could dissolve into nothing. Hmm... doesn't sound like a Mormon who believes in the Celestial Kingdom (I think that's what they call it). Her journal does not read like someone with Mormon values or beliefs, but they keep making a point about how TA gave her a skewed version of the vow of chastity. :waitasec:

I highly doubt she cared about that or any of the rest. She only got baptized to get closer to TA, end of story.

My brother said he hopes all the papers in the jury basket say...

GUILTY
Can you please make Nurmi stop talking?
GUILTY
Does she really think we believe this nonsense?
GUILTY
Can we go back to JM please?
GUILTY

:silly:

Your brother is smart... And funny! :D

I agree with you - I'm not crazy about this judge either, she needs to run a much tighter ship. The fact that she can never manage to start on time bugs me to no end. One of the most unprofessional qualities is tardiness. It's dragging this trial out and not respecting the jurors time and lives. The schedule is up to her, why not work Fridays and Saturdays occasionally? Why not start earlier and end later? Seems lazy to me.

HOWEVER, that being said - I don't believe she can mess around with a death penalty case and allow any room for them to come back and say she didn't get a fair trial because her side wasn't allowed to present something. I think she's just being extra careful in that regard.

that doesn't mean she HAS to allow anything and everything in. she had no reason to admit that edited tape yesterday. none. and it would not have been an issue to appeal, according to AZ lawyer in the legal thread.

judges, even in DP cases, don't have to act like they have a gun to their head and are somehow required to allow just any old thing a defense lawyer wants to get in. they don't want to get overturned, but that doesn't mean they have to bend over for the defense on every single issue.

I just cannot bear to watch Nurmi and his driveling nonsense, are they just making this crap up as they go along? UNREAL. Even MORE disturbing is how this Judge is allowing this to continue?? I understand it's a DP Case, but at some point the Judge HAS to have some discretion and control of HER Courtroom, she is letting the Defense run the show. I don't know how much more of Squirmi Nurmi I can stomach...all three of them make me physically ill. ALSO, I thought this was pretty huge! I guess, Arias's little bother Joey is posting ALL over his facebook page about the trial and his sister! The other web group about the case I belong too brought this up last night.

Do you have a link to his FB page?

Oh yeah forgot the late thing and I agree but seriously getting ridiculous

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

It worries me that the jurors have questions for JA . Everything she says is a lie yet they seem to think they can get a truthful response from her? After the judge allowing all these monologues, it just gives the killer another oppotunity to spin and update her testimony IMO
Just remember the questions that same jury had for Lisa. :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member