jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is she so red?! Can't be shame as she has no conscience...could she be having a reaction to layers of pancake makeup she has on or did she get a reprimand during the 5 min break? Pure speculation but was she staring at family? Curious

i thought she was getting red in the face too. anxiety maybe? for some reason the question from her own attorney hit a nerve. she started talking faster too idk about who she was looking at. she makes the same motion with her head when she answers a question, reminds me of a manual typewriter as you go down the page.

I'm watching the repeat of what I missed this afternoon, did JA really throw Matt under the bus about his unregistered gun.

I would never write anything negative about Travis because I believe in the Mormon pagan new age Law of Attraction, but even if I did write something negative, I would rip out the page so that Travis would never see it even though we didn't live together and he never came to my apartment so he never had an opportunity to see it.

Does that cover everything?

I rest my case, your Honor.

I noticed that too...red in the face...probably that gross cold sore.

Just had another though...maybe she's just really , really, really upset that she didn't get to tell the new grandmother story Nurmi tried to bring in. Jodi doesn't like it when she doesn't get her way....as we all know :(

I'm watching the repeat of what I missed this afternoon, did JA really throw Matt under the bus about his unregistered gun.

And her daddy with a 9mm next to him that has a silencer, and one by his bed. Silencers are illegal.

Are the questions the jury submits anonymous? If they are, I know I would submit ridiculous questions to scare JA. Even if never published or openly asked, so long as they are read to the attorneys...that's all I'd need....

Are you afraid of needles?
How does murdering someone impact the Law of Attraction?
How did you manifest the DP for yourself?

Lol. I find it interesting that her journal says she wishes she could die so she could dissolve into nothing. Hmm... doesn't sound like a Mormon who believes in the Celestial Kingdom (I think that's what they call it). Her journal does not read like someone with Mormon values or believes, but they keep making a point about how TA gave her a skewed version of the vow of chastity. :waitasec:

I highly doubt she cared about that or any of the rest. She only got baptized to get closer to TA, end of story.

Bingo ! She meets him and within 4 days ends a 4 year relationship so she wouldn't cheat on the Brewer chap, and goes right to deeds with TA in one week. I agree, she entered the Morman religion with just one purpose in mind. Her journal makes it clear she is obsessed with marriage and were it me I sure would be ashamed to pass those writings down to anyone. TA was murdered because he wasn't that into her, and he wouldn't take her to Cancun.

Before he gets busy with his next case, I hope he takes his entire office out for really nice dinner. With champagne. And I hope their first toast is to a lifetime of soybean stew and peanut butter for Miss. Jodi. Arias.
I would love it if Det. Flores and his fam got included....and Mike the court reporter and his fam too lol.

tumblr_lcaig3AibT1qavqifo1_r9_500.gif

Are the questions the jury submits anonymous? If they are, I know I would submit ridiculous questions to scare JA. Even if never published or openly asked, so long as they are read to the attorneys...that's all I'd need....

Are you afraid of needles?
How does murdering someone impact the Law of Attraction?
How did you manifest the DP for yourself?

Spew.....you owe me a keyboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayB12
What penalties would one incur for jumping the divider and bee-lining right to JA for a good old a$$ whooping?

I imagine the bailiffs are usually sleeping during this testimony and would be late responders.

Serious question. Travis's brother might very well be weighing his options here. Jump the fence and smash this psycho's face in. I can't say that I would be as controlled as the family has been throughout this mockery.

Okay, long story but I actually did that, jumped the fence and attacked my ex-husband during a custody case. (some sort of prelim hearing) Not one of my finer moments. (many many years ago)

I was tackled by the bailiff, a huge woman. I was handcuffed. The judge (who admitted some time later to my lawyer she would have been tempted to do the same) admonished me and told me to behave myself.

The trial went on for some time because I did not live in the same city. My ex was going to use the bailiff to testify against me, how out of control I was, how it took a lot to hold me down.

because I did not live in that city, during court days when there was down-time I was invited to hang in the bailiff's lounge. That's how I found out the woman who had tackled me was fired for excessive use of force and therefore the (new) judge would not let her testify as to how much force she had to use to subdue me.

So the custody judge never heard about it. It was a one-off incident, things got settled, my ex and I are friends and sometimes we laugh about it. The time I "jumped the fence." He couldn't believe I actually did it, inthe aftermath was sort of impressed at my "moxie."

Would not reccommend this approach. But damn, for one second, it was soooooo satisfying.

I'd thought of going down just to see JA in person but I feel this point I could guarantee I wouldn't jump the barrier wielding a wooden spoon!

I'm waiting a juror to just snap stand up & yell.. SHUT THE F@#CK UP STALKER!!

jmo :please:

I think it was more like she rolled over Matt with a steamroller. Maybe Matt is a witness for rebuttal

Well her other men were not up to par compared to Travis. The "off" part probably was HE WAS NORMAL!

She was unfamiliar with that!

Or they weren't having sex and she couldn't figure out why he wouldn't no matter what they were doing. I mean vanilla sex of couse. Whatever that means.

Kelly

I watched HLN at lunch (I usually stream on my phone thru wildabouttrial) - I was in the lunchroom approx. 40 mins. I think there were AT LEAST 45 commercials. I have never in my life........

One thing I have learned from following trials is that there are many sub-par judges and attorneys in the judicial system today. The great attys like Jeff Ashton, Linda Drane Burdick and Juan Martinez are to be praised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member