jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To OldCarGal - I love your dog and the blanket! Hilarious!!

I watched HLN at lunch (I usually stream on my phone thru wildabouttrial) - I was in the lunchroom approx. 40 mins. I think there were AT LEAST 45 commercials. I have never in my life........

I know right! Poor Nurmi can barely get a sentence out before they go to commercial! :giggle:

I agree with you - I'm not crazy about this judge either, she needs to run a much tighter ship. The fact that she can never manage to start on time bugs me to no end. One of the most unprofessional qualities is tardiness. It's dragging this trial out and not respecting the jurors time and lives. The schedule is up to her, why not work Fridays and Saturdays occasionally? Why not start earlier and end later? Seems lazy to me.

HOWEVER, that being said - I don't believe she can mess around with a death penalty case and allow any room for them to come back and say she didn't get a fair trial because her side wasn't allowed to present something. I think she's just being extra careful in that regard.
I can't imagine being a judge on this case. Have you seen the sheer volume of pre-trial documents. I'm sure these late starts are because the attorneys are in chambers with her. Better to let everything in than have this cases remanded on appeal.

Are the questions the jury submits anonymous? If they are, I know I would submit ridiculous questions to scare JA. Even if never published or openly asked, so long as they are read to the attorneys...that's all I'd need....

Are you afraid of needles?
How does murdering someone impact the Law of Attraction?
How did you manifest the DP for yourself?

Now that made me laugh out loud.

If I was on the jury I would get up and scream - I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'T NOT TAKING THIS ANYMORE. They would have to put me in a posey restraint. I am not listening to this drivel. I catch up on this site. I think the jurors are angry with Wormy droning on and on and on and on----

I think it was more like she rolled over Matt with a steamroller. Maybe Matt is a witness for rebuttal

I babysit my daughters dog everyday and when she does something she knows better (going over an eight foot tall fence just to go to the front door), she puts herself in our small bathroom. One time she took a loaf of bread with her..... .I guess it was "I'm gonna get in trouble so I'm going to make it worth it.

Just want to say thank you, nursebeeme, for giving us advance warning about a thread closing...

That is all. :tyou:

And her daddy with a 9mm next to him that has a silencer, and one by his bed. Silencers are illegal.

I do not believe that story for one second. She has been in jail for 4 years or more how does she know that? Who in the heck would have told her that? Just another lie in the millions of lies she has probably told since the day she could talk. She knows she is going to be found guilty, either LWOP or DP and she will continue to ruin everyone she can in the meantime. She has the stage and no one is safe from her lies:furious:

Does anyone else think Jodi is sending messages to this "Matt" person through her testimony? She just dropped him in the mud about having unregistered guns. Jodi's not in any position to be pissing off people who have devastating information about her. Matt's connected to those letters and will roll on her when it comes down to the bottom line. I wouldn't blame him and hope he understands finally what kind of person she is.

Maybe he already did, and she knows it! :waitasec:

I'm watching the repeat of what I missed this afternoon, did JA really throw Matt under the bus about his unregistered gun.

Sounded like she threw practically everyone she knew under the bus for unregistered handguns, including Matt, and her father who sits with a 9mm and silencer during dialysis.

So, she can't be guilty - she had her choice of guns. Wonder why all the males that knew her would have guns? I'm sure it isn't true, but it probably should be.

Does anyone else think Jodi is sending messages to this "Matt" person through her testimony? She just dropped him in the mud about having unregistered guns. Jodi's not in any position to be pissing off people who have devastating information about her. Matt's connected to those letters and will roll on her when it comes down to the bottom line. I wouldn't blame him and hope he understands finally what kind of person she is.

Well, he never got that sweet coded message in the magazine. She throws everyone under the bus.

In my opinion here she was referring to him as being flirtatious with others, when she thought all of that attention should be focused on her. she praisies him with affection in this entry...but she goes on to say "but i could never marry him" she couldnt trust him because she was so afraid he wouldnt be faithful..... i dont know just thinking out loud here.

that too...

If I were a juror, my question would be: Since you consider yourself a photographer, do you believe a picture is worth a thousand words? Say, for instance, Travis Alexander's autopsy photos?

(They tell me everything I need to know about Jodi Arias.)

Thanks! I work nightly to find fosters and adopters to save Kitty Cats at NY ACC (NY Animal Care and Control) who , through no fault of their own, are scheduled to be euthanized at 6:00 every morning by the Needle-man. PODR (Pets on Death Row)

I always ask ppl to share their pics.
It's nothing for us to share.
It's EVERYTHING for these purrrrfectly innocent furrbabies.

Prrrrrrrr.

Have you watched the Foster Kitten Cam on Livestream? Foster father John takes in a new batch of kittens for 2 months until they are ready to be adopted, and in the meantime there is an eye-level, high-def webcam on them 24 hours a day. It's a WONDERFUL way to de-stress! The current batch of kittens, born on Valentine's Day, are named after Cosmonauts. Their mother is absolutely GORGEOUS!

To find them, go to livestream.com and search for fosterkittencam (no spaces). The kitten cam got widespread media attention last year when the Scientist Kittens (Einstein, Tesla, Darwin and Newton) were on-line. I think the current litter of kittens is about the 36th or 37th batch he has fostered.

I'm watching the repeat of what I missed this afternoon, did JA really throw Matt under the bus about his unregistered gun.

You caught that too! I wondered if anyone else heard it. Yes she did!!! She has no problem blaming everyone else for everything that has happened and is quick to point out someone elses shortcomings.

from one of the journal entries introduced today:

"and thrills me. I love love love him, and
he sings to me, goes out of his way for
me, displays massive amounts of
unconditional love for me in countless
ways. I'm almost haunted by it. But it
still remains that I cannot marry him. I
[don't ?] can't quite put my finger
on it, but something is just off w/ that
boy.
we've all got head problems, that's
for sure[.] But there are certain things
that will never sit right w/me about "

so, the DT is trying to make this vague journal entry into j.a's veiled attempt to imply that Travis was a pedophile, and it didn't "sit right" with her?

they are pathetic. imo.

BBM

It's called SANITY! Jodi probably COULDN'T relate! :banghead:

Now JA is saying that Travis "wasn't a family kind of guy."

...um, so about those irises...

Hypothetical QUESTION for you...

Suppose you are rock climbing and you accidentally fall and get wedged into a crevice. One arm is stuck and there is no way you can free yourself by pulling, twisting, etc. You miraculously have a knife, similar to the one with which JA butchered TA, in your backpack and can reach it with your free arm. You also have your smartphone with with 15 MORE days of Nurmi re-directing JA saved on an app. Because you cheaped out and went with T-mobile though, you have no phone service.

Do you try to free yourself periodically and watch the re-direct to pass time, hoping that other climbers will find you?

OR

Cut your arm off to free yourself from the mountain and, more importantly, the re-direct?

Not that I heard - the gas cans were never returned to DB.
I hope a juror asks her what she did with the gas cans? Throw them out in the desert? Put them in the dumpster? Give the to the man who put her license plate back on? Aliens took them when she went by Area 51?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member