jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cannot bear to watch Nurmi and his driveling nonsense, are they just making this crap up as they go along? UNREAL. Even MORE disturbing is how this Judge is allowing this to continue?? I understand it's a DP Case, but at some point the Judge HAS to have some discretion and control of HER Courtroom, she is letting the Defense run the show. I don't know how much more of Squirmi Nurmi I can stomach...all three of them make me physically ill. ALSO, I thought this was pretty huge! I guess, Arias's little bother Joey is posting ALL over his facebook page about the trial and his sister! The other web group about the case I belong too brought this up last night.

As of last night, JA's little brother is not posting things all over his FB page, other than a biblical quote from a while back and a post recently that 40 random people have friended him and he wants to go private. He hasn't posting anything about the trial other than once he saw JA and she smiled and winked at him, I think. He is a victim here and I do think he still loves his sister. No crime in that. Her family still their FB pages up and some things are private, some are not.

from one of the journal entries introduced today:

"and thrills me. I love love love him, and
he sings to me, goes out of his way for
me, displays massive amounts of
unconditional love for me in countless
ways. I'm almost haunted by it. But it
still remains that I cannot marry him. I
[don't ?] can't quite put my finger
on it, but something is just off w/ that
boy. we've all got head problems, that's
for sure[.] But there are certain things
that will never sit right w/me about "

so, the DT is trying to make this vague journal entry into j.a's veiled attempt to imply that Travis was a pedophile, and it didn't "sit right" with her?

they are pathetic. imo.

In my opinion here she was referring to him as being flirtatious with others, when she thought all of that attention should be focused on her. she praisies him with affection in this entry...but she goes on to say "but i could never marry him" she couldnt trust him because she was so afraid he wouldnt be faithful..... i dont know just thinking out loud here.

JUROR QUESTION:

JODI? LAST MEAL, YES OR NO? THEY ALLOW PRE-ORDERING ONLINE, YOU ARE LUCKY

cinnabon-cinnamon-rolls-from-cinnabon-franchise.jpg

I'd thought of going down just to see JA in person but I feel this point I could guarantee I wouldn't jump the barrier wielding a wooden spoon!

I'm waiting a juror to just snap stand up & yell.. SHUT THE F@#CK UP STALKER!!

jmo :please:

Oh I wish

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Thank God Vinnie's back on duty. Today has been a snoozefest!

Is little bro supporting his sis?

Not to copy... But can you tell us the types of comments being made?

How old is he?

TIA

I have been to his fb page. I went to it when he was in court a few weeks ago. Not sure how old he is, my guess is 18-20. He is NOT writing all over his fb about his sister. From what I can see and read, I think he is really just trying to take it stride. I don't want to copy his comments, but when he was in AZ, he talked about possibly needing strength, but he's 'got this', he talked about being nervous, he talked about hating the news crews (a pic of all the trucks outside the courthouse), he talked about saying bye to jodi and winking and blowing a kiss to her. The thing about 'jodi recording the phone call to show TA's future gf's.... it was actually a fb poll, I can't find it on his fb page now, but I did see it back when the call was first played, and yes that is what he answered out of the possibilities. Agreed, he probably shouldn't have answered the poll LOL but now people are saying these were his 'words', when they weren't. I seen others that also answered that same poll question... I think Abe was one of them, but I can't remember what he said lol

Like I said, my feeling is when I see his fb page is.... it's his sister, and no matter what he thinks or says, he is trying to get through this. There is very little on his fb page that is directly related to Jodi, and what is there, isn't necessarily in support of Jodi. I won't put the link to his fb here, but it is an open fb page and really isn't hard to find ;-)

ETA: I think it's highly unfair that her brother is being scrutinized the way he was for the 'few' things he has said. JMO

Why does JAIL refer to Travis in the present tense? She did that when talking about the "road rage".

I think one of the juror questions will be: was the sex consensual. (because she has been talking out of both sides of her mouth on that)

As of last night, JA's little brother is not posting things all over his FB page, other than a biblical quote from a while back and a post recently that 40 random people have friended him and he wants to go private. He hasn't posting anything about the trial other than once he saw JA and she smiled and winked at him, I think. He is a victim here and I do think he still loves his sister. No crime in that. Her family still their FB pages up and some things are private, some are not.

He is young, and not fully able to process all of this. I feel very badly for him and only hope he continues to grow up and finds his own way through this mess. Everyone chooses their own path in life, he "can" be just fine. No child should bear the guilt of any family member, nor should they have to. This part is also very upsetting to think how torn they are. Many emotions I imagine.

If they make the wrong decisions in life, it will be dark for them too. It's a shame she did this and how far reaching the destruction is

I always get locked in the old threads...lol...its like when I was a kid and my folks would leave and realize later they forgot me (big family -lol...not abuse :)

https://www.facebook.com/joey.arias.7/posts/567895606556211 Here is the one link in which one of Joey Arias's friends makes a smart arse comment about Travis Alexander. Sickening.

This is in response to the postings by Jodi Arias's little brother Joey on his facebook page. I posted that Jodi ONLY taped that sex tape to send it to Travis's future girlfriends!

Thats disgusting. Karma and all that to him

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I think it was more like she rolled over Matt with a steamroller. Maybe Matt is a witness for rebuttal

that's my fondest wish. give him immunity on those letters and get him up there to tell what he knows. i think he knows a LOT.

Thought I'd take this lunch break to say, i'm no expert in DV but I have done a lot of research on narcissism. My husband's sister is a narcissist (not diagnosed, but after a lot of research I discovered she fits it to a tee). She is one of the worst people I've ever come across and yet has a strong support group much like JA does.

That being said, I found a very relevant article on how to determine if a woman is a narcissist or not and figured we could all agree that JA is DEFINITELY one of them.

How to Identify a Female Narcissist

Physical Appearance
She dresses provocatively, flaunting sexually suggestive body parts. Hmm that sounds familiar...
She focuses attention on makeup and hair, even for the most mundane tasks or events. "I know I'm being arrested for murder and all, but can I put my face on first?
She is overly confident about her looks. Research shows that narcissists are no more attractive than other people, but they believe they are much better looking than other women. I feel this is a given.
She is more likely to have plastic surgery, most commonly breast augmentation. DING DING DING
She enjoys being photographed, and often asks others to snap her picture. But JA claimed she hated that!
She enthusiastically shares the best pics of herself on Facebook or other social media sites. She will sometimes invest in a professional photographer for a portrait that she uses on Facebook or for online dating. See her myspace as evidence

She insists on being the center of attention, and is often the most charming person in the room. Narcissists are very outgoing and excel at marketing themselves. Oh but JA hates the limelight. SARCASM

She is prone to envy, though she presents as supremely confident. She seeks opportunities to undermine others, and enjoys sharing confidences about how the two of you are better than others. She wasn't jealous of going to Cancun at all...

She lacks empathy, and even common courtesy at times. She puts others down, including you. She does not hesitate to exploit others. Hmmm...
She believes that she is intellectually superior to her peers. Even for a high school dropout
She blames others for problems. Narcissists don’t believe that they make mistakes, and lack the ability to process shame. HALLELUJAH
She displays a haughty attitude when she lets her guard down or is confronted. She will act impatient, arrogant and condescending. She will often excuse her own shortcomings by claiming that others are pressuring her or expecting too much of her. JM is too mean for me to give good answers!
She is dishonest and often lies to get what she wants. She will never admit this. I"m really starting to wonder if they wrote this article about her...
She is “psycho:” She engages in risky behaviors, has an addictive personality, and is prone to aggressive behavior when rejected. (Note: This is most common with Histrionic Personality Disorder.) The wonder is gone. They DEFINITELY wrote this about her.

:moo:

Not sure if this matters but I was wondering why Jodi would have been wearing sweat pants in the murder photos on June 4 if it weren't to protect her legs. It was mentioned that it was hot out and she wore long sleeves the following day.

I just find it odd that she would be dressed for her road trip to Utah in sweat pants instead of something cooler.

https://www.facebook.com/joey.arias.7/posts/567895606556211 Here is the one link in which one of Joey Arias's friends makes a smart arse comment about Travis Alexander. Sickening.

This is in response to the postings by Jodi Arias's little brother Joey on his facebook page. I posted that Jodi ONLY taped that sex tape to send it to Travis's future girlfriends!

Wish I didn't read that as that just really pissed off

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

As they're mentioning on HLN..judge didn't allow in most of the stalking behavior of JA but has allowed all this hearsay. Carp about catalogue boys etc...sigh...

Does anyone else think Jodi is sending messages to this "Matt" person through her testimony? She just dropped him in the mud about having unregistered guns. Jodi's not in any position to be pissing off people who have devastating information about her. Matt's connected to those letters and will roll on her when it comes down to the bottom line. I wouldn't blame him and hope he understands finally what kind of person she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member