jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't very logical, regarding the rope, that she could slip her hands out easily but couldn't move her arms.

the judge is using the magic 8 ball to make her rulings today (or so it seems)

Give me a minute here, Nurmi - I need to calculate the distance says Arias.

Pep it up Nurmi .. let's see a little of that ole razzle dazzle!

Switching back to liking Travis and wants to make him happy by driving across state lines to let him take nude pics of her.

One minute she was not living with Travis but putting up with him, and the next minute she has to drive there to visit him when he told her to leave him alone.

I'm not stupid. This is not a common domestic violence circumstance. Nobody forced her to do anything, especially drive to Arizona.

pinocchio-o.gif

I was held down and choked by my ex---i kicked, punched, scratched, hit.....I fought back. When your life is truly in danger certain basic instincts take over....

She is lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate her.

So very sorry you had to go thru that. Now we have Jodi claiming abuse. Her defense is so disrespectful to women/men who truly have been. Ironic. Her Defense is she was fighting for her life. And now she is :great:

Just heard 2 lies:

"I didn't run--I was very active at my job"--Arias mentions running on the sex tape

Pic of Arias with legs together, naked on bed--face pointed away so you can only see half of face: --Nurmi describes her as "unhappy" that's BS--she describes having her face shown in that way on sex tape (boob-penis sex)

I wonder if JM has ever been in court with Judge Stephens before? Does anyone think that he sees the Judge favoring the Defense?

Nooses?

She talks about the day she brutally murdered a man, the man she was SUPPOSED to love, and she acts like she's talking about a company picnic.

This jury is sooo not going to believe this bs.

just sayin'
fran

NUrmi is going to be her downfall. He's making her too confused about her lies. HAHAHA

There isn't anything on or around her wrists on the weird one with the KY by her. The strange looking one of her dead stare.

Although mundane testimony, it may be enough to prevent her from getting the death penalty.

Or it could actually cause a crime of passion right there in the courtroom...someone could leap up there and just choke her to death.

With all the witnesses I'm sure said person would never see the inside of a jail cell. :giggle:

Will she EVER exit the witness stand so we can get on with the trial! :please:

She is major league lying about the rope. She would have to be over 6 feet tall to have her hands in the corners of a king size bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966