jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't answer why you introduced KY into the relationship. I really don't want to get a visual on that!

I was held down and choked by my ex---i kicked, punched, scratched, hit.....I fought back. When your life is truly in danger certain basic instincts take over....

She is lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate her.

You also have bruises that are VISIBLE!

JMHO
fran

ps.. sequek, sorry for what you went through. :hug:

The least they could do is give the jurors each a tablet loaded with some Angry Birds so they can chase away the boredom and get some stress relief.

:coffeews:

OFFS.

More KY testimony?? Really???

I'm going shopping with my kids. I can't take this any more. This is just outrageous.

The h3ll with why she introduced ky to the relationship. Why did she introduce a gun and escalate an argument with a man taking a shower?

Back to the KY!!! Geez Numri why do we have to keep going over the sex... She was a willing player in ALL OF THE SEX! Clearly we heard this already several times on that damn tape you play over and over again!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

She's been killing me with calling the loops, nooses. I mean, technically, she is right. A noose is a loop, but it's an odd word to use. Of course, she also considered a bloodied picture of her finger a "trophy" so... well, just more of her mind on display.

OH MY GOD shes about to say she introduced him to KY because it hurt too bad!

KY certainly gets a lot of free publicity. They should send Jodi a case.

I'd say about her mother - common is as common does.

There's just something very strange between her and the mom, imho. JA keeps referencing her, so I gotta wonder, what happened in that house years ago.

Mom spanked her with a spoon, dad grounded her. This sounds so mundane, so normal, if you will.

She hasn't mentioned anything that sounds traumatizing, and that's what leads me to believe she's BPD/NPD.

Because it really is "all about her", even the slightest of perceived injuries would be seen as significantly more important through her eyes.

tumblr_mbi3jdqv0E1rrpsd7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member