jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never heard of Asstroglide before this trial. It makes me giggle every time I hear it. What a name for a product! :giggle:

Why does it always come bck to anal sex with this guy. WTF does this have to do with the murder???!?!?!

Did she just say she introduced Travis to KY because she was an *advertiser censored*? :great:

What a liar liar liar. And now we are going to "break down" their anal sex. Not a passion of hers, whatever. Sadly, I saw the photo.

Objection.... sustained. Objection.... sustained. Objection.... sustained. :banghead:

Does this guy even know what he's doing??

Some of the activities HE wanted to engage in. She sure made many request of what she wanted.

Yes, Nurmi, we all put KY in our mouths for oral sex.

She is major league lying about the rope. She would have to be over 6 feet tall to have her hands in the corners of a king size bed.

Average king bed is 76 inches wide. That's 6' 4". So she would have had a foot on either side if she was stretched out fully. Which would not be possible if her arms were bent over her head.

This is a travesty from the lies to the judge allowing dt to murder the victim again. The defendant has all the rights

Nurmi is just flat out NASTY!

I think he is getting off on this testimony!

OK...this chick has been coached to make anal sex seem really nasty, ugly and taboo.

It may not be for everyone, but it's certainly not unheard of ESPECIALLY today!

Why is this happening?

I don't believe that Jodi didn't enjoy sex, however, agreeing to do things that aren't your preference but for the benefit of your partner, whether that be in the bedroom or outside the bedroom, are part of a normal, healthy, relationship. It is not abuse.

Oh Anal sex had never been a part of her other relationships?! What a damn liar....unbelievable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487